PDA

View Full Version : Index Naruto's Bijuu (Tailed Beast)

Nesshi
2018-08-25, 11:11 AM
Hello, guys.
I'm preapering a homebrew of Naruto.
I found some stuffs that helped me (mainly here at Giantitp.com)
But I did find nothing that could help me about the "Tailed Beast" and the "Jinchuuriki".

I'm newby in storytelling D&D.... so I don't know how to create properly characters sheets of those creatures (the Bijuu) and the power that they give to the hosts (the Jinchuuriki).

I hope someone can help me

Unoriginal
2018-08-25, 11:36 AM
Hello, guys.
I'm preapering a homebrew of Naruto.
I found some stuffs that helped me (mainly here at Giantitp.com)
But I did find nothing that could help me about the "Tailed Beast" and the "Jinchuuriki".

I'm newby in storytelling D&D.... so I don't know how to create properly characters sheets of those creatures (the Bijuu) and the power that they give to the hosts (the Jinchuuriki).

I hope someone can help me

D&D is extremely unsuited as a system to portray Naruto. You'll be fighting the system every single step of the way.

Now, if you're sure you want to do this, the Tailed Beasts are probably CR 23 or more Gargantuan creatures (with the Titan subtype) who have a big regeneration effect, tremendous attack powers both ranged and in melee, and their own special individual powers, with the most terrifying part being all those powers are at will or near.

As for the host, they get special powers based on which beast it is, but regeneration and the capacity to regain uses for spent long-rest and short-rest powers mid-combat is pretty much part of the course.

Or if you use ki, basically they have and endless supply of ki points and transmit that to their host.