PDA

View Full Version : Computer How do I get rid of all of my French Provinces? (EU4, England)

MonkeySage
2018-08-25, 11:32 AM
I want France as an eventual ally, and to do that I want to end the 100 years war as soon as possible. I've already ceded Maine when the event popped up, and want to give the rest to France, too. But I can't sell the provinces because currently, we are rivals. I cannot drop my rivalry until 1469, over 20 years away. And dropping them as a rivalry doesn't guarantee they'll do the same.

Edit: The Normans revolted and I gave them their independence- I also sold the rest of my french provinces to Navarre and Brittany. If France attacks them, who cares. ^_^ The only European province I have left is Calais.

Eldan
2018-08-26, 08:09 AM
I want France as an eventual ally, and to do that I want to end the 100 years war as soon as possible. I've already ceded Maine when the event popped up, and want to give the rest to France, too. But I can't sell the provinces because currently, we are rivals. I cannot drop my rivalry until 1469, over 20 years away. And dropping them as a rivalry doesn't guarantee they'll do the same.

Edit: The Normans revolted and I gave them their independence- I also sold the rest of my french provinces to Navarre and Brittany. If France attacks them, who cares. ^_^ The only European province I have left is Calais.

There's a return option in the province screen if they are cores