PDA

View Full Version : Return to Return to Return to Hoth!

afroakuma
2018-08-25, 07:33 PM
When last we left off, a Wookiee tried to blow up an assassin droid.

HK Assassin Droids vs. Jarrod Kelvin

(BBY)[roll0]
(B)[roll1] +b

(BBY)[roll2]
(B)[roll3] +b

Targeting Computer for one of the blue dice on the first one: [roll4]

With Parry, that's 1 damage and Weaken.

[roll5]

[roll6]
[roll7]

I technically tried Targeting Computer and Versatile Weaponry on the second as well, but all rolls were identical. Jarrod Parries and uses his Laminate Armor, blocking five damage outright. Total to Jarrod is 1 damage and Weakened.

Ko-Tun's Turn (https://i.imgur.com/psXgC3Y.jpg)

Gralamin
2018-08-25, 10:13 PM
My belief of character items / abilities:

Gaarkhan:
BD-1 Vibro Ax - RG, reach, Surge: +1 damage, bleed, surge: cleave 2
w/Focusing Beam: Exhaust while attacking to pierce 1. 1 Strain: Exhaust to remove Dodge.
w/Extended Haft: Pierce 1
Supply pack: Deplete during activation to recover 2 damage or discard a harmful condition (Used (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=22951434&postcount=1063))

Wookie Loyality: Exhaust while you or adjacent friendly figure is defending to apply +1 block
Wookie Fortitude: 1 Strain, exhaust to recover 2 damage or discard one of your conditions
Unstoppable: +1 end/speed, if wounded +2 damage to your attacks.
Staggering Blow: 1 Strain, if target suffered 3 or more damage, it becomes stunned.

Jarrod Kelvin
Vibro-Claws - YY; Surge: Pierce 2; Strain: Gain 1 damage token
Force Pike - RYY; Reach; Surge: +1 Damage; Surge: +1 damage; Surge: Stun
Laminate Armor - +3 health, exhaust while defending to apply +1 block
Hidden Blade: Deplete at start of your activation to deal 2 damage and weaken adjacent hostile figure. (Used (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=23333524&postcount=37))

Balanced Approach: At end of Activation
* If you did not attack, gain 1 damage token
* If you did not perform a move, gain 1 movement point
* If you did not perform a rest, recover 1 damage.
Forward Momentum: At start of activation, you or J4X gains 1 movement point. After an attack has resolved against you and you used parry, gain 1 movement point
Mutual Progression: +1 speed to you and J4X, each also gain 1 Block.
Mechanical Master: +2 health to you; When J4X attacks, it becomes Focused. Exhaust at the start of another hero's activation, J4X may ready and activate at start / end of activation.
Slicers upgrade: J4X gains action, action: Move up to 1 space, then either interact with an object as though you are a hero, applying +1 surge if interaction, or an object adjacent suffers 3 damage.
J4X: Pierce 1, Surge: +1 damage; Support fire: Give pierce 1 to attack adjacent to you, limit once per activation
R5 Astromech: Doesn't matter anymore

Ko-Tun Feralo
Disruptor Pistol - GR, +2 accuracy; Surge: +3 damage
Responsive Armor - +2 health, gain surge: Gain 1 evade or block token
Reinforced Helmet: Exhaust to reroll one die attacking you.

Auxiliary Training: Exhaust while ally is attacking / defending, if they spent a power token they may reroll one die.
Inch by Inch: Exhaust the card during your activation, you and ally in 3 get 1 movement point.
Combat Logistics: Exhaust this card when a friendly figure with 3 spaces rests, they gain a damage token (Also get item at beginning of game)
Opportunist: +2 health, +1 speed. After a friendly figure within 3 attacks, if it spent a power token, you may move 1 space.
Squad cohesion: Start with tokens. A rebel figure can use power tokens in the area of friendly figures within 3 of him. Friendly figures within 2 of you can use any power token as any type.
Alliance Efficiency: Exhaust this card while attacking or defending to reroll one of you dice. Exhaust when you perform a rest to heal an additional damage. Deplete this card after a player discards a supply card to draw that card from the discard pile

Shock Grenade - action, choose a space within 3, roll a Y die, each figure on or adjacent suffers damage equal to the damage results and becomes stunned, discard this card.

Drokkatta
Repeater Cannon - BG, +1 damage; Surge: Pierce 2; Surge: blast 1; Surge surge: Each hostile figure within 2 of target suffers 1 damage.
w/Bolt Upgrade - Exhaust this card when you declare an attack, replace 1 die in your attack pool with 1 attack die of your choice
w/Under-Barrel HH-4 - +1 accuracy, Surge: Blast 1 damage
Survival Gear: Exhaust this card while performing a physical test to reroll 1 die. Ignore movement point costs when entering difficult terrain
Emergency Injector: Deplete this card during your activation, you or an adjacent ally recovers 2 strain and discards a harmful condition (Used (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=22936737&postcount=1036))

Charging Up: Apply +2 health, at the end of each of your activations, gain 1 damage token
Leave No One behind: Exhaust this card on your activation to get 1 movement point; OR exhaust this card on your activation to give a friendly figure within 4 spaces and Line of Sight 2 movement points.
Structured Exploitation: Exhaust this card while attacking to apply +1 damage, +1 accuracy, and pierce 1 to the attack. If object, apply additional +1 damage and pierce 1.
Thermal Explosives: 1 strain: Exhaust this card when you declare an attack with a ranged weapon, add a yellow die to the attack pool. When you use Demolish, up to 2 figures or objects adjacent to the chosen space suffer an additional 1 damage.
Wookie Roar: Exhaust when you kill a dude, test Physical. If you get 0 or more surges, you may gain a power token. 1 or more surges, recover a strain. 2 or more surges: become focused. (choose only one)

Aerdan
2018-08-26, 01:35 PM
Ko-Tun strains to give herself and Drokk a damage token each, then exhausts Inch By Inch to move herself to H11, no other movement. She moves to C10 and shoots the goon at D10 with a damage token.

[roll0]
[roll1]

(more in next post)

Aerdan
2018-08-26, 01:37 PM
[roll0]

Freakin' dice.

Aerdan
2018-08-26, 01:38 PM
That's 3 damage, one surge versus one block. Spending the surge on +3 damage for a dead goon.

afroakuma
2018-08-26, 02:27 PM
The Sentry Droids advance, the first one using Multifire to bring guns to bear on Ko-Tun and Jarrod.

(GGY)[roll0] -1
(B)[roll1] +b

(GGY)[roll2] -1
(B)[roll3]

[roll4]

Four damage and Stun on Jarrod Kelvin, I'll take that.

Three damage and Stun on Ko-Tun Feralo.

afroakuma
2018-08-26, 02:42 PM
Ko-Tun uses her Reinforced Helmet to reroll my surge die.

(G)[roll0]

afroakuma
2018-08-26, 02:44 PM
Four total damage to Ko-Tun instead. Second Sentry Droid approaches to Multifire on Drokkatta and Ko-Tun.

Drokkatta
(GGY)[roll0] -1
(B)[roll1]

Ko-Tun
(GGY)[roll2] -1
(B)[roll3]

[roll4]

afroakuma
2018-08-26, 02:48 PM
Ko-Tun will reroll: [roll0]

afroakuma
2018-08-26, 03:00 PM
Sorin uses the terminal for +2 Threat.

Round End

• Imperial player gains 6 Threat.
• Deploying Stormtroopers for 6 Threat.
• Don't forget your bonus tokens you can use to heal.

Round 4 Begins (https://i.imgur.com/ysd22DJ.jpg)

afroakuma
2018-08-28, 07:00 PM
Reposting mission rules.

Mission-Specific Rules

• Heroes claim 12 neutral mission tokens, then discard 1 for each Bane in the Imperial player's play area (currently zero).
• Each time a hero performs a rest, the heroes discard 1 neutral mission token. If the heroes have no neutral mission tokens remaining, they cannot rest.
• At the start of a hero's activation, that hero may discard 1 neutral mission token to recover 2 Strain or discard 1 Condition.
• During a wounded hero's activation, if he has suffered no damage, the heroes may discard 2 neutral mission tokens to flip that hero's sheet to the healthy side. Then, that hero suffers damage equal to his Health minus 5.
• Doors are locked. A Rebel figure may attempt to open a door, necessitating an attribute test based on the token color beside the door (Red: 3 Strength; Blue: 3 Insight; Yellow: 3 Tech)
• A door adjacent to an Imperial figure does not block its movement, line of sight, adjacency, or counting spaces.
• A Rebel figure can attack a terminal (Health: 6, defense: 2 block). When a terminal is destroyed, the heroes may flip an Imperial mission token to its Rebel side.
• When a door has no Imperial mission tokens adjacent to it, it is unlocked.
• Imperial Leaders gain "As an action, if you are adjacent to a terminal, increase Threat by 2."
• The mission will progress when all terminals are destroyed and General Sorin is defeated. The mission ends when all heroes are wounded.

Gralamin
2018-08-28, 07:51 PM
Jarrod

Start of activation: Use up two neutral tokens to recover to healthy @5 hp
Forward Momentum: Gain a movement point, don't use it since we don't need it.
Rest: Recovering 1 HP and all strain (at 6 hp, no strain, 3 neutral tokens used up this turn)
2 Strain for Droid Mastery, put J4X-7 at I6
Attack the terminal with Force Pike

[roll0] pierce 1 from J4X
vs (Health: 6, defense: 2 block).

Gralamin
2018-08-28, 07:55 PM
pierce 1, 3 damage, 2 surge vs 6 health, 2 block

Surge for +1 damage
Surge to recover strain

Net 3 damage done to the terminal.

J4X-7 uses Slicer's Upgrade for its two actions to deal 3 damage to the terminal, which finishes it off.

Balanced Approach: Nothing relevant.

Jarrod is at 6 HP, 1 strain.
Flip the last blue token.

Gralamin
2018-08-28, 08:33 PM
Action canceled because Jarrod is stunned =/. Refiguring out.

Gralamin
2018-08-28, 09:04 PM
We don't see a good move because of all the stunned, so we will go for an okay move.

Ko-Tun

Map is wrong, Ko-Tun is not stunned (checked with Fro and Aerdan)
Rest recovering 3 strain, 1 damage, and using one of our tokens (11 left).

Throw Shock grenade at D7 to stun the advanced droids and storm trooper, plus damage equal to that rolled on a Y die:
[roll0] (1=0, 2=1, 3=2, 4=1, 5=0, 6=1)

Inch by Inch to move to B10, getting a bit more cover.

afroakuma
2018-08-28, 09:26 PM
The Elite Royal Guards will beat up Gaarkhan, who spends his block token.

(RY)[roll0]
(B)[roll1] +b

(RY)[roll2]
(B)[roll3]

Wookiee Loyalty reduces damage from the second hit. Gaarkhan is Stunned.

Rebel Turn (https://i.imgur.com/yASbpPo.jpg)

Gralamin
2018-08-28, 09:33 PM
Gaarkhan

Activate wookie fortitude with my last strain, remove stun

Attack the Terminal

[roll0]
vs 6 health, 2 block

Gralamin
2018-08-28, 09:35 PM
4 damage, surge, pierce 1 vs 6 health, 2 block.

Activate focusing beam to get another pierce, to get all 4 damage in, Surge for... cleave 2 on the stormtrooper adjacent to me.

Attack terminal again.

[roll0] pierce 1
vs 2 health, 2 block

Gralamin
2018-08-28, 09:37 PM
2 damage, 2x surge, pierce 1 vs 2 health, 1 block

Surge for +1 damage / bleed, which kills it, surge for cleave on storm trooper on top of me killing him

Flip the Blue token.

afroakuma
2018-08-28, 09:42 PM
Green Squad advances to take on Drokkatta.

(BG)[roll0]
(B)[roll1]

(BG)[roll2]
(B)[roll3]

(BG)[roll4]
(B)[roll5]

1st blue: [roll6]
2nd blue: [roll7]
[roll8]

afroakuma
2018-08-28, 09:46 PM
Drokkatta is Wounded.

Rebel Turn (https://i.imgur.com/TpWjs54.jpg)

Obsvy
2018-08-28, 10:30 PM
Nice to be back.

Beginning of Drokkatta's activation:
Expend 1 neutral token to remove Stun.
Expend 2 neutral tokens to become Unwounded. This puts Drokkatta at 2/4 straindurance.

Now for the first attack:

Exhaust Structural Exploitation to gain +1 Damage and +1 Pierce to the attack.
Expend 1 Damage Token to gain +1 Damage to the attack.
Exhaust Bolt Upgrade to turn the Green dice into a Yellow dice.

Taking aim at the Sentry Droid at D8

Attack:
[roll0] +3

Defense

[roll1] -1

Obsvy
2018-08-28, 10:48 PM
Not exactly what I had planned but this is fine.

Attack results:

2+2+3 = 7

vs

1-1 = 0

Activating Dispersal Shot, one damage is removed to add one surge to the results. This surge is used to activate +1 Blast to all surrounding units.

Drokkatta activates Demolish at the cost of 2 additional strain on D8. With the added benefit of Thermal Explosives, 2 figures adjacent to D8 can take 1 additional damage.

E7: 2 damage (4 total)
D8: 1 damage (7 total)
C8: 1 damage (2 total)
C9: 2 damage. (3 total) This character is dead. Activating Wookie's Roar.

Physical Roll
[roll0]

Obsvy
2018-08-28, 10:53 PM
3 surges. Drokkatta becomes Focused.

Drokkatta fires a second burst into the Sentry Droid at D8. Drokkate expends Focused. Drokkatta expends 1 damage token.

Attack:

[roll0] +2

Defense:

[roll1]

Obsvy
2018-08-28, 10:56 PM
Results:

1+2+2+2 = 7 damage

vs

1 Dodge, +2 block thanks to Reactive Armor.

D8 just dies.

Exhausting Leave No One Behind, Drokkatta moves to H10.

Charging Up generates 1 damage token.

End of Turn.

afroakuma
2018-08-28, 11:11 PM
Hm.

Alright. Officer goes, uses terminal for 2 Threat, returns to position.

Rebel Turn

Gralamin
2018-08-28, 11:30 PM
Jarrod

Start of Activation Use token to remove 2 strain
Use two tokens to unwound
Forward Momentum gives 1 movement point
Use action to unstun
Use action to move, generating 5 more movement points

Move: G6, G5, F4 (2 points), E3, F3.

Spawn J4X at G2, slicer tools to open door.

Any shots at him he will parry, Heading into Sorin's room (currently G2 then H3)

* If you did not attack, gain 1 damage token (Gain it)
* If you did not perform a move, gain 1 movement point (moved, doesn't happen)
* If you did not perform a rest, recover 1 damage. (Recover it, at 6 HP)

afroakuma
2018-08-28, 11:37 PM
HK Assassin Droids love it when they get a visitor.

Explosive Munitions Heavy Firepower

(BY)[roll0] +3
(B)[roll1] +b

1st attack, defense: [roll4] +b

(BBY)[roll2]
(B)[roll3] +b

2nd attack, 1st blue die: [roll7]

[roll5]

[roll6]

afroakuma
2018-08-28, 11:51 PM
Oh that was a poor choice of reroll for me.

Applying Parry and Laminate Armor where they'd count...

Rebel Turn (https://i.imgur.com/vn6eYup.jpg)

afroakuma
2018-08-29, 08:16 PM
Not Rebel Turn, you jerks already all went. My turn.

Sorin orders the HK droid to Bombardment (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx1bE_jhEwk&t=25s) Jarrod right up the nose.

(BBY)[roll0]
(B)[roll1] +b

[roll2]

[roll3]

afroakuma
2018-08-29, 08:20 PM
...well, this is why I have Stormtroopers.

Blue Squad, get in there and finish him up the nose.

(BG)(2d6)[3][6](9)
(B)(1d6)[5](5) +b

(BG)(2d6)[5][5](10)
(B)(1d6)[5](5) +b

(1d6)[1](1)
(1d6)[6](6)

afroakuma
2018-08-29, 08:24 PM
...oh come on.

:smallsigh:

Alright. Sorin also uses the terminal for 2 Threat.

Round End

• Reinforcing Elite Sentry Droid for 5 Threat.
• Reinforcing Stormtrooper for 2 Threat.
• Reinforcing Stormtrooper for 2 Threat.

Round 5 Begins (https://i.imgur.com/USnZhRn.jpg)

Gralamin
2018-08-29, 09:37 PM
Gaarkhan's turn

J4X
Activate Mechanical Mastery, having J4X go first. Use Slicers tools to go to I2, hit the console for 3 damage (3 health left)

Gaarkhan
Use a neutral token to heal 2 strain
Move generate 5 movement points, use 4 to G5
Activate charge to move to H3 (Can move spaces), attack Sorin

[roll0] Pierce 3 (from J4X + Extended Haft + Focusing Beam)
vs [roll1] Sorin

Gralamin
2018-08-29, 09:39 PM
5 damage, pierce 3 vs 1 evade

Fro decides to do nothing, so that's 5 damage on Sorin.

Use last movement point to go to H4.

Sorin has taken 5
Terminal has taken 3.

afroakuma
2018-08-29, 09:51 PM
Hmm.

Sorin orders another Bombardment on Jarrod and uses the damaged terminal for 2 Threat.

(BBY)[roll0]
(B)[roll1] +b

[roll2]

[roll3]

afroakuma
2018-08-29, 09:53 PM
J-Rod is Wounded. Again.

Rebel Turn (https://i.imgur.com/IaOYImW.jpg)

Gralamin
2018-08-29, 09:58 PM
Gaarkhan should be H4.

Jarrod
Hidden blade - damage and weaken the adjacent HK droid, killing him.
Forward Momentum for one move, get to G2.
Attack Sorin using J4X's pierce.

[roll0] Pierce 1
vs [roll1]

Gralamin
2018-08-29, 10:08 PM
5 damage, surge, pierce 1 vs 1 block

Surge for damage so if Fro ignores pierce and shield generators, then Sorin still dies. Just checking with Fro if he wants to do anything.

Remaining: 1 Jarrod actions, Both J4X actions

afroakuma
2018-08-29, 10:08 PM
One of your attacks finally clips him, and Sorin staggers back, surprised. "You simpletons!" he sputters. "Do you truly think you can stop me? My Sorin-class tanks will win this war for the Empire, and I will prove it by destroying your pathetic Rebel base!"

Another blaster bolt passes by his head, and he turns to run. "Troopers! Destroy them while I see to the invasion!"

The blast door closes behind him. Sorin is gone. You'll have to catch up to him and his 'Sorin-class tanks' later.

Gralamin
2018-08-29, 10:11 PM
Jarrod has to take his action before J4X can, so uh, Attack the other HK droid I guess?

[roll0]
[roll1]

Gralamin
2018-08-29, 10:14 PM
3 damage, 3 surge vs 2 block.

Surge: +1 Damage; Surge: +1 damage; Surge: Stun

3 damage dealt (now at 4 damage), stunned on remaining HK

* If you did not attack, gain 1 damage token (Definitely attacked)
* If you did not perform a move, gain 1 movement point (Did not, move one to H2)
* [you did not perform a rest, recover 1 damage. (None to recover =/)

J4X Activates and sliver tools to kill the terminal for sure (stepping onto H2).

Net:
sorin Dead
Terminal Dead
HK at G2 dead
HK at H1 at 4 damage, stunned.
Jarrod at H2
J4X at H2

afroakuma
2018-08-29, 10:50 PM
Control panels spark, warning lights flash, and alarms blare as the ship goes into a dive. For the second time today, you find yourself on a ship about to crash.

You try to brace yourself against whatever you can find while the Imperials do the same. The alarms seem to be getting louder and louder, the ship shaking and shuddering as it falls, until, with a bone-crushing crunch, you hit the planet's surface. You're hurled about as the ship pitches and spins, the hull screeching and tearing as your velocity bleeds into the ice and snow.

When the ship finally comes to rest, daylight streams in through a gaping hole in the hull. Ahead, you see the Rebel base, its shields already down - Sorin must have transmitted the access codes Benex gave him before the crash. Imperial troops are already moving to attack the base.

As you pull yourselves to your feet, you see the shield controls not far from the ship. If you can reach them and reactivate the shields, the base can be saved.

• Heroes claim one neutral mission token for each hero who has not withdrawn.
• Without changing the position of any Rebel figures, Imperial figures, or tokens on the board, set up the 2nd stage of "Our Last Hope."
• Open all doors. Remove all Imperial mission tokens from the board.
• Leaders may no longer interact with a terminal to increase Threat.
• The Imperial player gains the 2nd Reserved Groups to his hand.
• Walls between Snow tiles and tiles of another type do not block movement, adjacency, line of sight, or counting spaces.
• A hero can interact with the red terminal to activate the shields.
• The mission will progress when the shields are activated.

Updated Mission Map (https://i.imgur.com/1QI4Pae.jpg)

afroakuma
2018-08-29, 11:28 PM
The Royal Guards recover first. They come for Ko-Tun and Gaarkhan.

(RY)[roll0]
(B)[roll1]

(RY)[roll2]
(B)[roll3]

afroakuma
2018-08-29, 11:31 PM
Ko-Tun didn't use them last turn and her current turn isn't up yet so I figure she'll force a reroll of the yellow die and her own defense die.

(Y)[roll0]
(B)[roll1]

afroakuma
2018-08-29, 11:33 PM
Outcome very favorable for the Cerean.

Rebel Turn (https://i.imgur.com/TMR3hM7.jpg)

Gralamin
2018-08-31, 07:32 PM
Activate Mechanical mastery (recharged on Jarrod's activation) to have J4X go after Drokatta

Drokatta

Start of turn: Use a neutral token to gain 2 strain.
Leave no one behind: Move one to I10
Demolish G7, dealing an additional 1 to each of the royal guards, killing the one in H7, leaving the other at 1 HP.

Wookies Roar activates
[roll0]

Gralamin
2018-08-31, 07:42 PM
Focus gained

Move to M10
Shoot Snowtrooper at P9, expending focus. Use Bolt upgrade to change blue die to red. Structured Exploitation for +1 accuracy, +1 damage, Pierce 1. Use a damage token since we are just going to get another one at end of turn.

[roll0] +3 damage, +1 accuracy, pierce 1 (3 accuracy needed, min is 3)
[roll1]

Gralamin
2018-08-31, 07:44 PM
8 damage, pierce 1, surge vs 2 block

Use Dispersal shot to get 1 less damage, 1 more surge, use it for pierce 2 (7 damage, pierce 3 vs 2 block). Other surge to strain heal 1. He probably very dead.

Charging up to get a damage token again.

Gralamin
2018-08-31, 07:46 PM
J4X action

Attack the Elite imperial Officer
[roll0] pierce 1
[roll1]

Gralamin
2018-08-31, 07:48 PM
4 damage pierce 1 to the imperial officer, should kill him.

J4X moves to L4.

afroakuma
2018-09-01, 04:31 PM
The Green Squad moves to isolate Ko-Tun.

(BG)[roll0]
(B)[roll1]

(BG)[roll2]
(B)[roll3]

(BG)[roll4]
(B)[roll5]

1st Green [roll6]
3rd blue [roll8]
[roll7]

Ko-Tun has not gone yet this turn and used her rerolls last turn, so she doesn't have them.

afroakuma
2018-09-01, 04:36 PM

Coulda given them some more firepower, but noooo, now she gets to hang on with 1 HP.

Rebel Turn (https://i.imgur.com/6mNmlFF.jpg)

Gralamin
2018-09-01, 04:56 PM
Ko-Tun

At beginning of turn, use a neutral token to remove stun
Rest, regaining 4 HP (Down to 11)
Move to F10, strain move 2
Inch by inch to move 1 more to I10

afroakuma
2018-09-01, 05:07 PM
Blue Squad goes Wookiee hunting.

(BG)[roll0]
(B)[roll1]

(BG)[roll2]
(B)[roll3]

(BG)[roll4]
(B)[roll5]

[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]

afroakuma
2018-09-01, 05:20 PM
So in fairness, my third attack would have gone toward J4X, and I checked Squad Training, and I would not have had the requisite accuracy, so it's wasted.

Gaarkhan uses Wookiee Loyalty to supplement his first defensive roll. Second one activates Rage as Gaarkhan becomes Wounded.

The Sentry Droids advance through the ship.

The Snowtroopers take pot shots at Drokkatta as they fall back into the Rebel base.

Explosive Munitions and Heavy Fire for a shot at point blank range.

(G)(1d6)[3](3) +3
(B)(1d6)[5](5)

(BG)(2d6)[1][1](2)
(B)[rollv]1d6[rollv]

afroakuma
2018-09-01, 05:22 PM
...alright well even though the code broke, it doesn't appear to have mattered. :smallfurious:

No, still have a Probe Droid.

(BYY)(3d6)[2][6][6](14)
(B)(1d6)[5](5)

And a Targeting Computer(1d6) which I'll say either yellow. One surge, that's all I need:

[6](6)[/SPOILER]

afroakuma
2018-09-01, 05:33 PM

Annnd my HK is Stunned, so he can't get in range and make a shot.

Round End

• Deploying Wampa for 5 Threat.
• Deploying Snowtroopers for 7 Threat.

Round 6 Begins (https://i.imgur.com/DdxfOUF.jpg)

Gralamin
2018-09-02, 08:12 PM
Getting Jarrod back up is worth it at this point, since he is really tanky. Handling J4X first

J4X
Shoot the Hk droid

[roll0]
[roll1]

Gralamin
2018-09-02, 08:27 PM
3 damage, surge (for +1 damage), pierce 1 vs 2 block
4 damage, pierce 1 vs 2 block = 3 damage, 1 more then we need, killing HK.

J4X moves 4 (has +1 speed over base card) to P5

Jarrod

Use two neutral tokens to become healthy at 5.

Forward Momentum: At start of activation, you or J4X gains 1 movement point. After an attack has resolved against you and you used parry, gain 1 movement point
Move, Move for 11 movement. Run off to S8.

* If you did not attack, gain 1 damage token (Full up)
* If you did not perform a move, gain 1 movement point
* If you did not perform a rest, recover 1 damage. (at 9 damage now)

afroakuma
2018-09-02, 08:44 PM
Elite Probe Droid takes out Drokkatta and retreats to Q7.

(BYY)(3d6)[2][6][3](11)
(B)(1d6)[5](5)

I said takes out Drokkatta

1st yellow (1d6)[6](6)

:smallfurious:

Gralamin
2018-09-02, 09:47 PM
Drokatta

Shoot at Sentry Droid at H7, using

Structured Exploitation: Exhaust this card while attacking to apply +1 damage, +1 accuracy, and pierce 1 to the attack. If object, apply additional +1 damage and pierce 1.

This brings us up to 5 accuracy, enough to hit. Also use Damage token.

[roll0] +3 damage, pierce 1, +2 accuracy
vs [roll1]

Gralamin
2018-09-02, 09:50 PM
6 damage, 1 surge, pierce 1 vs 1 block

It has 6 hp right now, so lets use that surge on damage, to deal 1 to that Royal guard as well.

Fro doesn't stop the pierce, so gain Wookie roar

[roll0]

Gralamin
2018-09-02, 09:52 PM
Grab the Focus, Wookie moves 4 to Q10.

This puts us in range of Jarrod for Leave No One Behind to move Jarrod to T10

Charging up gives damage token

J4x activates via mechanical mastery

Gralamin
2018-09-02, 10:04 PM
J4X will shoot the snowtrooper with 1 HP.

[roll0] pierce 1
[roll1]

Gralamin
2018-09-02, 10:10 PM
2 damage, 2 surge, pierce 1 vs 2 block

Surge for damage cause only choice. He dies.

Move to T9

afroakuma
2018-09-02, 11:28 PM
Hm.

Royal Guard advances to poke Gaarkhan.

(RY)[roll0]
(B)[roll1]

afroakuma
2018-09-02, 11:30 PM
Boom, 3 damage and stun. That's what I'm talking about!

Rebel Turn (https://i.imgur.com/0nk6QM6.jpg)

Gralamin
2018-09-02, 11:53 PM
Map is wrong, Jarrod is at T10, J4x is at T9 (one down for both)

Ko-tun
Move to gain 5 move points
Use 1 to go to J9.

Shoot at the royal guard

[roll0] +2 accuracy
[roll1] +1 evade

Gralamin
2018-09-02, 11:55 PM
3 damage, 1 surge vs 2 block, 1 evade

Should finish him off

Move to N10 with remaining moves
Inch by inch to move to O10, and Drok to R10.

Arms Distribution: 1 block for Ko-Tun, 1 block for Drokatta.

afroakuma
2018-09-03, 12:00 AM
I'll let you reconsider Ko-Tun's turn, as I didn't place Jarrod properly and thus missed a trigger. If you want to keep it, that's fine too.

The first time a Rebel enters the Command Center

• Deploy the reserved Dengar to the yellow point.

"Dengar!" you shout. "Whatever Sorin is paying you, it's not worth it. We've taken everything the Empire can throw at us, and we're still here. Be smart; join the winning side!"

afroakuma
2018-09-03, 12:02 AM
Resolve 1 of the following based on the number of Boons in the heroes' play area (per deal made with the Imperial player, Rebels are treated as having 2 Boons):

• 2 or more Boons:

Dengar looks at the determination in your face and nods. He shifts to cover you with his rifle.

• Dengar becomes a Rebel figure controlled by the heroes as their ally.

Gralamin
2018-09-03, 12:06 AM
We will not change our action (after checking that Dengar cannot use the terminal).

afroakuma
2018-09-03, 12:13 AM
The Sentry Droid advances to attempt to deal with Ko-Tun and Drokkatta.

(GGY)[roll0] -1
(B)[roll1]

(GGY)[roll2] -1
(B)[roll3]

[roll4]
[roll5]

afroakuma
2018-09-03, 12:17 AM
Ko-Tun spends her block token and gets her butt singed, Drokkatta...

I should not have been so greedy.

Rebel Turn (https://i.imgur.com/NrmbKMi.jpg)

Gralamin
2018-09-03, 12:23 AM
Dengar

Dengar moves up to this snowtrooper right by him, and shows him some pain

[roll0]
[roll1]

Contempt: +1 surge

Gralamin
2018-09-03, 12:26 AM
3 damage, 3 surge vs 1 block

Surge for +2 damage (4 net damage)
Surge for Punishment: Stunned
Surge for Punishment: Bleeding

Finish moving at.. Z13

afroakuma
2018-09-03, 12:33 AM
...yeah that's enough out of him already. Elite Snowtroopers vs. Dengar

(BG)(2d6)[4][1](5)
(B)(1d6)[5](5)

(BG)(2d6)[2][2](4)
(B)(1d6)[3](3)

afroakuma
2018-09-03, 12:34 AM
And today's magic number is the number five

Gaarkhan (https://i.imgur.com/1KH0fzb.jpg)

Gralamin
2018-09-03, 12:38 AM
Gaarkhan

For the first time in a long time, Gaarkhan has lost his cool, and is actually mad.

Wookie Fortitude: Remove Stunned for 1 strain

Attack Stormtrooper at G2.

[roll0] pierce 1, +2 damage from unstoppable
[roll1]

Gralamin
2018-09-03, 12:39 AM
5 damage, 2 surge, pierce 1 vs 1 block

Surge for cleave 2 on F3, killing him, surge to recover strain (back at 3 strain)

Ignore last storm trooper, walk to L5

afroakuma
2018-09-03, 09:40 AM
Snowtroopers advance to pop down Drokkatta.

(BG)(2d6)[3][6](9)
(B)(1d6)[5](5) +b

afroakuma
2018-09-03, 09:42 AM
Would you stop rolling 5s :smallfurious:

Second one.

(BG)(2d6)[1][4](5)
(B)(1d6)[3](3)

afroakuma
2018-09-03, 09:43 AM
Fine, third one. I do have Pierce, you know. This will go my way eventually.

(BG)(2d6)[1][1](2)
(B)(1d6)[6](6)

afroakuma
2018-09-03, 09:46 AM
You know...

Alright, alright. Blue Squad vs. Gaarkhan.

Explosive Munitions and Heavy Firepower

(B)[roll0] +3
(B)[roll1]

afroakuma
2018-09-03, 09:51 AM
Green Squad was going to try for Ko-Tun, but that would be the height of silliness, so instead...

The Stormtroopers turn their fire on the remaining Sentry Droid; perhaps Sorin is worried that it will report his failures back to his masters.

(BG)[roll0]
(B)[roll1]

(BG)[roll2]
(B)[roll3]

(BG)[roll4]
(B)[roll5]

OH COME ON

1st blue [roll6]
2nd blue [roll7]

[roll8]

*glares at Return to Hoth, at his Sentry Droid, at black dice, at everything* (https://yarn.co/yarn-clip/e38ee34c-49ac-4e8e-99cf-6dc7256be06f)

afroakuma
2018-09-03, 10:02 AM
Round End

• Rebels collect 2 neutral mission tokens.
• Declining optional deployment.

Rebel Turn (https://i.imgur.com/eYdEQDk.jpg)

Gralamin
2018-09-04, 06:40 PM
Why not, lets prioritize a button.

Jarrod
Use a token to regain 2 strain.
Strain move + move to V13.

Action 1 PRESS THE TERMINAL

afroakuma
2018-09-04, 07:21 PM
As the shields raise, you breathe a sigh of relief as the rain of Imperial blaster fire mutes to dull thuds overhead. You have a moment to ready yourself for the fight to follow.

• Reduce the threat level by 3.
• Each hero takes a free rest without spending a token.

As the final terrifying wave of Imperials lumbers toward the base, you see Sorin overseeing a heavily-armed tank.

"Thanks to your meddling, I only have one Sorin-class prototype left!" Sorin screams. "But it doesn't matter! I'll use it to destroy you, then destroy the Rebels, then they'll make me a Moff!"

Even with the shields back online, Sorin and his strange new tank remain a threat to the base and the survivors of Hoth. You'll have to eliminate them and end this once and for all.

• Deploy the reserved General Sorin and SC2-M Repulsor Tank to the red point.
• The SC2-M Repulsor Tank is the Sorin-Class Tank. Apply +8 health to the Sorin-Class Tank.
• When the Sorin-Class Tank declares an attack, the Imperial player may spend 1 Threat. If he does, he can choose to apply +1 surge, gain 2 movement points after the attack resolves, or add "~: Stun" to the attack.
• When an attack targeting the Sorin-Class Tank is declared, the Imperial player may spend 1 Threat to apply +1 Block or +1 Evade to the defense results.
• General Sorin gains "As an action, increase Threat by 2 and resolve an optional deployment to the red point."
• The mission ends when General Sorin and the Sorin-Class Tank are defeated.

Play Resumes (https://i.imgur.com/G0Wb9JC.jpg)

Gralamin
2018-09-04, 07:30 PM
Map is slightly wrong, Jarrod should be at V13. Which is convenient because its in reach of the elite snowtrooper, attack plus damage token.

[roll0] +1 damage
[roll1]

Gralamin
2018-09-04, 07:41 PM
4 damage, 2x surge vs 1 block

Surge: +1 damage (4 net)
Surge: +1 damage (5 net)

* If you did not attack, gain 1 damage token (Did)
* If you did not perform a move, gain 1 movement point (Move to U12)
* If you did not perform a rest, recover 1 damage. (Recover 1 to 7 damage).

J4X
Move to T13, shoot the trooper to kill him

[roll0] pierce 1
[roll1]

Gralamin
2018-09-04, 07:43 PM
1 damage, 1 surge, pierce 1 vs 1 block

Surge for +1 damage, so this kills the snowtrooper, unless Fro wants to waste his Personal Shield generator on it (spoiler, he doesn't)

afroakuma
2018-09-04, 08:21 PM
Probe Droid will dispose of Drokkatta for me.

(BYY)[roll0]
(B)[roll1]

afroakuma
2018-09-04, 08:45 PM
That's inescapable wounding. Thank you Probe. You miserable failure.

Rebel Turn

Gralamin
2018-09-04, 08:48 PM
Gaarkhan

Gaarkhan is a very angry wookie, and seeing Sorin he decides to take this opportunity to finish him off.

Strain move 1 then

Action 1 charge, arriving at Q2. Attack Sorin

[roll0] pierce 1, +2 damage
vs [roll1]

Gralamin
2018-09-04, 08:50 PM
7 damage, pierce 1 vs block 1.

I can get another pierce if I need to, but uh, currently kills him, so on Fro?

Gralamin
2018-09-04, 08:58 PM
<afroakuma> Personal Shield Generator and Power to Shields
<afroakuma> make you at least waste one more attack on Sorin

That leaves him at 4 hp. WELL GUESS I'M WASTING AN ATTACK

[roll0] pierce 1, +2 damage
[roll1]

Gralamin
2018-09-04, 09:00 PM
7 damage, pierce 1 vs 1 evade and 4 hp, so uh, dead.

Use my remaining strain for wookie fortitude, this gives me 2 more HP, since Gaarkhan might about to die (now at 4 strain)

afroakuma
2018-09-04, 09:05 PM
Tank vs. Tank time.

Explosive Munitions and Heavy Firepower

(RY)[roll0] +3
(B)[roll1]

afroakuma
2018-09-04, 09:08 PM
Gaarkhan adds a block from Wookiee Loyalty. Firing High-Value Target on Drokkatta's wounding, spending 1 Threat on the tank to add a Surge, surge for 2 damage, total 7 damage on Gaarkhan, 1 damage on the tank.

Annnd now Focus Fire gives me another crack at you.

(BRY)[roll0]
(B)[roll1]

afroakuma
2018-09-04, 09:09 PM
Gaarkhan roars in pain and defiance, Sorin's impaled body held aloft on his vibro-ax like a banner of resistance, as the tank's cannon tears through him one last time. He died doing what he loved - showing up in inappropriate locations unexpectedly to express his displeasure to the management.

Gaarkhan is hella dead.

Rebel Turn

Gralamin
2018-09-04, 09:27 PM
Drokatta

Beginning of activation declare J4X will be activating at end of turn, use 2 neutral tokens to heal to healthy. Then shoot a stupid Wampa. Lets see what we have that is relevant...

Bolt upgrade: Blue to Red.
Spend a damage token

[roll0] +3 damage, pierce 1, accuracy is not a problem
[roll1]

Gralamin
2018-09-04, 09:29 PM
9 damage, surge, pierce 1 vs 1 block on wampa (9 HP) Only relevant surge here is to heal by 1.

Checked with Fro, out of tricks to save it, it dies.

Wookie Roar

[roll0]

Gralamin
2018-09-04, 09:30 PM
Thats 1 surge, Reroll the green six, if 1, 2, or 4 becomes focus again.

[roll0]

Gralamin
2018-09-04, 09:37 PM
Focus is regained, one more action from Drok

Leave No One behind: Exhaust this card on your activation to get 1 movement point; OR exhaust this card on your activation to give a friendly figure within 4 spaces and Line of Sight 2 movement points.

Move Ko-tun two over to Q10

Strain move 1 to Q11 shoot the Sentry Droid

[roll0] +1 damage
[roll1]

Gralamin
2018-09-04, 09:39 PM
5 damage, 2 surges vs 1 block

Surge For pierce 2, (now at 8 damage marked)
Surge to heal the strain from the strain move.

Leave no one behind correction: O8, Ko-tun wants to head toward the tank, my bad

Charging up gives a damage token.

J4'x activation

Gralamin
2018-09-04, 09:50 PM
J4X

J4x moves to W9, shoots the snowtrooper at Z8

[roll0] pierce 1
[roll1]

Gralamin
2018-09-04, 09:51 PM
3 damage pierce 1 vs 3 block, so 1 damage.

afroakuma
2018-09-05, 06:39 PM
Green Squad runs up behind the Sentry Droid to fire at Drokkatta. One of them can't get a shot in and aims for Ko-Tun instead.

(BG)[roll0]
(B)[roll1]

(BG)[roll2]
(B)[roll3]

vs Ko-tun

(BG)[roll4]
(B)[roll5]

2nd green [roll7]
3rd blue [roll8]

[roll6]

Ko-Tun's forced reroll of 3rd green [roll9]
Ko-tun's reroll of her own defense [roll10]

Aerdan
2018-09-07, 09:25 PM
Ko-Tun strains to invoke Arms Distribution to give herself a damage token and Drokk an evade token, then exhausts Inch By Inch to move herself to O7 and Drokk to R10.

Ko-Tun fires at the Sorin-class Tank, spending a damage token.

[roll0] +1 damage
[roll1]

More in next post.

Aerdan
2018-09-07, 09:30 PM
4+1 damage, 1 surge versus 2 block. Tank spends one threat on +1 Evade, so net 3 damage.

Ko-Tun shoots the tank again.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Aerdan
2018-09-07, 09:32 PM
4 damage, 1 surge versus 1 block. Tank spends 1 threat for 1 evade, net 3 damage.

Imperial activation

afroakuma
2018-09-08, 04:24 PM
The Imperial player concedes.

Sorin lies dead, and his prototype tank is a smoking ruin! The remaining Imperials retreat as Rebel reinforcements emerge from the base. "I don't think they're going to make you a Moff," you say to the General's corpse.

You find your pilot, repairing his shuttle, and prepare to rendezvous with Rebel High Command. There is still much work to be done to bring down the Empire, but, for now, the Rebellion remains safe.

The heroes win the campaign