PDA

View Full Version : DM Help NPC Stats Help. Dresden Files.

Metahuman1
2018-08-25, 10:40 PM
Ok, I'm going to be running my first session for my fist campaign this coming Thursday.

I'm stating out the NPC's the party agreed to having prescent in the city during the city building session. I need some help on the last 3.

One is a dragon. A Player is running an Emissary of Power and getting his power form this dragon. What we've agreed to on this is that the dragon is basically putting it's disdain for mortals aside for the moment in an effort to leverage giving power too a mortal into stabilizing the worlds situation at the moment. (This is not long after The Red Court were wiped out and everyone started trying to fill the power vacuum.). But this means the dragon needs stats. And I have no idea what to do on this one.

The other 2 are a pair of Mobsters. One of whom is Russian Mob, and is an enforcer. He's having problems lately cause the supernatural are using local gangs and organizations, like his, as proxy troops as they struggle to establish territory claims. So, as a result he's currently in over his head.

The other is from an as yet undetermined south American cartel, and he's been sent up to the US to start fixing problems the Cartel is having with the supernatural. He's looking to establish his own power base in the process.

I need help figuring out appropriate skills and stunts for both of these "Face of" NPC's.

Thanks!