PDA

View Full Version : Innovative, Accessible Roleplaying!

vladimir520
2018-08-30, 05:11 AM
If any moderator finds this post does not fit this category, feel free to delete it and I will move it to Friendly Banter.

I have recently created a Discord roleplaying server, yet with a concept previously unseen, as far as I am concerned. It features extremely accessible and flexible gaming. Inspired by other means of roleplaying I have discovered on the Internet, such as PBP/PBM or MUSH games, I have come up with an ingenious concept. Any player, at any time, can go in and play, have fun. The player controls one, or more main characters, and plays together with other players, venturing through various settings (which can also be suggested by users) made for different reasons, be it a story, filled with player-created action, GMlessly, or for chit-chat, characters hanging out and talking about past experiences created by the players at that very moment. There is no rule system, letting the players have all the fun they want.

If you don't have much time to plan out with your friends for a TableTop Roleplaying session, or will to commit to a long-term game on the Internet, this may just be for you.

Give it a shot here: https://discord.gg/Uxtb2bX