PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Some questions about running the Emerald Spire campaign.

Deca4531
2018-08-30, 12:39 PM
So as I was reading through the beginning of the book I noticed that it gives a lot of information about notable NPCs and locations in town, however it immediately jumps into the first level of the dungeon and doesn't actually give them anything to do in town. There's also certain things that seem like they're supposed to be significant but I didn't see actually get touched on it all. For instance the very first Quest they get is to either make alliances with the hell Knights who run the town or the fox's who opposed them. Yet while an interesting point of political tension and perhaps even Quest later on I saw nothing that develops this at all. Seeing as most of the townspeople are evil I expected some options for the players to try to liberate the town from the hell's Knights but there are no stat blocks for them nor are there any information on to the exact laws that these people are supposed to be so strict on or the punishments that would be administered should the players eventually break one of these laws, because you know they're going to. Now that being said I've only read up to the first couple levels of the dungeon but at no point after the explanation for the different levels of the dungeon did it explain this either so unless it explains some of this in the very middle of the book halfway through a dungeon I feel like I'm missing something.