PDA

View Full Version : Alternity Zombie Apocalypse

tstewt1921
2018-09-04, 01:35 PM
So I'm going to be running a new game for my players and I decided to run a zombie apocalypse with the Alternity system. I've come up with one idea on how to get the party as a group to start and that's having them all be high school seniors on a class trip with a teacher or two. We have a party of 7. Does anyone have any other ideas on how I can have them as a group, the zombie outbreak will be beginning as we get into session 1.

Digitalelf
2018-09-06, 12:53 AM
The characters could all be co-workers.

Or, you could have them as strangers that form a group as the outbreak happens to them while on vacation (a cruise ship could be an interesting scenario).

You could also go with the video game cliche of the outbreak happening while the characters are shopping at a mall/plaza. :smalltongue:

Any of these could easily allow for a broader range of ages for the characters. As well as letting them start out either already knowing one another, or a group of strangers forced together by circumstance.

Will this be using the original rules of Alternity, or the newer rules? Just curious. :smallsmile: