PDA

View Full Version : Two more days to go!!!

Skullsy
2007-09-14, 09:43 PM
Those who are excited should sign in and share what how you think the plot will go on from here on :smallwink:

TheElfLord
2007-09-14, 10:10 PM
Yeah, cause no one has done that since the start of the hiatus. In fact there have been no threads with plot speculations at all.

While I technically don't apply, since i'm not excited, I'll answer.

I think V will come up with an ingenious way for Haley and Belkar to meet up with the group so Roy can get resurected.

Also, in the eastern time zone, which the comics seem to be based on, its still 3 days to go.

JasonDoomsblade
2007-09-14, 10:44 PM
HA! YOU ARN'T OPTOMISTIC! I just made 5 bucks!

redzimmer
2007-09-14, 11:21 PM
We will get constantly taunted with Haley and Belkar "almost" getting in touch with Durkon or V until we are typing out our frustrations in all caps after each installment.

DAMMIT BELKAR! THAT HOBBO YOU KILLED WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD CAST SENDING FOR YOU!

OMG! IF ONLY ROY'S CORPSE HADN'T ROLLED DOWN THAT EMBANKMENT! JUST THEN!

CURSES! WHY DID THE FLUMP EXACT HIS REVENGE JUST THEN?!

kpenguin
2007-09-14, 11:28 PM
The first strip will reveal V's gender, Miko's alignment, the MitD's identity, Haley's secret, the connection between Lord Tyrinar and Elan's dad, what four words V needs to say, who Belkar kills to fulfill the prophecy, how Belkar dies, and where Mr. Scruffy is.

The universe will then implode.

skinkatlarge
2007-09-15, 12:47 AM
Roy will finally snap, and beat the ectoplasm out of his Dad. He will then be exiled from the Upper Planes and, embittered, recruited by some dude who talks with colored word balloons. The plan will be to secretly get the OOTS to help him and his backer control the Snarl themselves, in order to enslave it in a doily-making factory pocket universe, instead of stopping Xykon. When he is finally raised from the dead, though, and finds himself neutered by that ill-placed arrow, he will again snap and kill everyone in the OOTS except Vaarsuvius, who, seeing a kindred spirit, repudiates hir marriage and elopes with Roy.

Ecalsneerg
2007-09-15, 06:57 AM
We will get constantly taunted with Haley and Belkar "almost" getting in touch with Durkon or V until we are typing out our frustrations in all caps after each installment.

DAMMIT BELKAR! THAT HOBBO YOU KILLED WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD CAST SENDING FOR YOU!

OMG! IF ONLY ROY'S CORPSE HADN'T ROLLED DOWN THAT EMBANKMENT! JUST THEN!

CURSES! WHY DID THE FLUMP EXACT HIS REVENGE JUST THEN?!

The irony is all three will happen. :P

Haydenhawk
2007-09-15, 08:11 AM
I think the first strip will have haley and belkar waiting for durkon or varsivius to contact them magically and then they'll notice that they cant but still i cant wait:smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:

Agalyon
2007-09-15, 09:00 AM
The first strip will reveal V's gender, Miko's alignment, the MitD's identity, Haley's secret, the connection between Lord Tyrinar and Elan's dad, what four words V needs to say, who Belkar kills to fulfill the prophecy, how Belkar dies, and where Mr. Scruffy is.

You sir, just destroyed the OotS storyline for the next strip. I hope you are happy, I for one wanted to read it :smallannoyed:

drmike
2007-09-15, 09:32 AM
Roy meets Milo in the afterlife and their "discussion" continues.

Dunamin
2007-09-15, 10:03 AM

You missed the part about Sabine's fiendish specification being revealed.

Caffeine Addict
2007-09-15, 10:05 AM
I know we're kinda tied to D&D, and I know that this is pretty much taken as read by most of us, but dear lord some people need to get a life...

The person who posts "OMG!!!!!111 ONLY 1 HOUR TO THE COMIC!!!111!" gets a "+10 dagger of shut the hell up" in the kidneys.

It's nearly as annoying as the "What gender is V" threads...

Caffeine Addict
2007-09-15, 10:07 AM
[ Why, yes, I am having a bad day and venting in random directions. Why do you ask? ]

NerfTW
2007-09-15, 10:15 AM
You missed the part about Sabine's fiendish specification being revealed.

I'm so waiting for her to turn out to be half-demon, half-devil.

Or worse, Haley's mother! :smalleek:

drmike
2007-09-15, 10:36 AM
It's nearly as annoying as the "What gender is V" threads...

Oh yeah. That reminds me. What gender is V? ;)

BisectedBrioche
2007-09-15, 10:42 AM
Roy meets Milo in the afterlife and their "discussion" continues.

Since when has The Mask's dog been in OotS?

ref
2007-09-15, 10:44 AM
All I can say is that we're definitely back on schedule now. I don't know what 485 will be about, but I know it's gonna be awesome.

Aeriander
2007-09-15, 09:04 PM
I can't wait, I love OoTS! :belkar:

Lira
2007-09-15, 09:21 PM
All I can say is that we're definitely back on schedule now. I don't know what 485 will be about, but I know it's gonna be awesome.I completely agree.

And I am so giddy with excitement. :smalltongue: [/fangirl]

Seriously, Monday is going to be the best day of my life. :smallbiggrin:

(Just kidding... sort of)

silvadel
2007-09-15, 11:00 PM
The only "real" question is "How many pages will the next comic be?" :smallbiggrin:

TheLogman
2007-09-16, 12:22 AM
I have been waiting, just stewing in my classes, waiting for this moment. With the forums kinda slow since the hiatus, I've had to resort to other methods of entertainment, like making the Ghost in the Shell intro into a song about how Wizards and Fighters hate each other. (Its actually quite good)

Omicroncubed
2007-09-16, 04:50 AM
I can admit that I mostly haven't been excited or something for some reason. The time went really fast for me, but now that monday comes really soon... I can't wait!

JasonDoomsblade
2007-09-16, 08:03 AM
Tomorrow's the big day! And it's my moms' birthday today! Happy is I.

Pepz
2007-09-16, 08:20 AM
well on one hand I'm really hyped up about OotS finally starting up again, but mostly I'm really happy we're gonna have A LOT less blue in this comic.
Gods I hate blue by now -_-