PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Re-Optimizing Damok, Dragon Hunter

Bartmanhomer
2018-09-05, 05:16 PM
Hey everybody. I'm actually going to Re-Optimizing my character Damok, Dragon Hunter due to my DM lack of commitment for running an active game. So I have to changed Damok's backstory, Gold Pieces and his crazy HP. So anyway Damok is a bounty hunter who hunts and kill evil dragons and I'm going to used his longbow in both melee and ranged. I'm thinking that I'm going to multiclass to Scout for later levels. This is his character sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1168198 Here's a true fact of my character: Damok, Dragon Hunter is based of a Boss Monster Card Game Ordinary Hero Card. So what do everyone else think of Damok, Dragon Hunter? I would love to hear your opinions and advice on Damok. :biggrin:

Bartmanhomer
2018-09-06, 06:28 PM
I'm surprised that nobody didn't comment on my character yet. It's must be a slow day. :biggrin:

Goaty14
2018-09-06, 09:57 PM
I'm surprised that nobody didn't comment on my character yet. It's must be a slow day. :biggrin:

...You're asking people to optimize a 1st level character. You can't do much anything with a 1st level character and optimization.

ExLibrisMortis
2018-09-06, 09:58 PM
It's a first-level ranger with FE (dragons). There's not a lot to say. Your ability modifier for Swim is listed as +4, but you have 15 Strength, not 18 or 19.

If you're shooting for exalted Good, the Nemesis feat lets you find dragons close by, even when they're hiding.
Conversely, to hide from dragons using Hide and Move Silently, Darkstalker is a must-have feat.

If you want to max out your favoured enemy, there's a paladin variant and a barbarian variant that gets FE at first level. There's also the Azure Enmity feat, which will increase all your FE bonuses by 1, and that can be increased by adding more essentia.

Bartmanhomer
2018-09-06, 10:02 PM
...You're asking people to optimize a 1st level character. You can't do much anything with a 1st level character and optimization.

Oh really? Ok then. :smile: