PDA

View Full Version : Moon druid sorcerer multiclass

Seekergeek
2018-09-05, 06:42 PM
So, um, this is just something that I've been messing around with in my head. There's no plan to enact it in any real way but is this a potentially good multiclass? I feel like for a low to mid-tier game, it could be very fun and functional to be a dragon-breathing brown bear, for instance. But my main question is how wildshape might interact with subtle spell post "beast spell" at level 18. Could you then, conceivably, cast any spell you'd like in wildshape?

Edit: Awww. 18+3=21. Nevermind. :(

Snowbluff
2018-09-05, 06:45 PM
You can't cast in wildshape.
But you can leave spells up. Like Mage Armor or Flaming Sphere.

I always wanted to try tacking on 6 levels of blade singer for int to AC and mage armor, and having extra attack for snake forms.

Seekergeek
2018-09-05, 06:46 PM
I know you can't typically cast in wildshape - the sorcerer just happens to have some fun concentration spells that you CAN maintain. The main thrust of my question has been answered by my own quick math of 18+3 = no fun for me.

Mortis_Elrod
2018-09-06, 06:41 AM
You can't cast in wildshape.
But you can leave spells up. Like Mage Armor or Flaming Sphere.

I always wanted to try tacking on 6 levels of blade singer for int to AC and mage armor, and having extra attack for snake forms.

That’s a fun idea. Bladesinger/Sorcerer/Moondruid

can you can twin dragon breath for you and your Familiar then wildshape into a Fire Breathing Bear? With a fire breathing Owl as a buddy?

Wonder the best way to do this