PDA

View Full Version : An Idea or two...

Mr. Moogle
2007-09-14, 11:56 PM
Heres what i was thinking. Having a platform on the back of a warforged titan. I was looking at the pic and it seemed like the perfect place to hide a squishy wizard and such. I was thinking a battlement with arrow slits for firing arrows/spells.
But than i thought what about a Balista on the back of a warforged titan

Another idea sprang to mind as i saw the mithral/adamantite body feats, how would one go about smelting the carcass of a warforged into a 300 pound block of said substances?

Those are my ideas, feel free to post your own warforged tweaks/ideas.

Kaelaroth
2007-09-15, 02:47 AM
Warforged Charger with a laptop built into his skull so he has constant acess to Wikipedia, thereby granting him knowledge to the extremes?

StickMan
2007-09-15, 04:28 AM
Heres what i was thinking. Having a platform on the back of a warforged titan. I was looking at the pic and it seemed like the perfect place to hide a squishy wizard and such. I was thinking a battlement with arrow slits for firing arrows/spells.
But than i thought what about a Balista on the back of a warforged titan

Another idea sprang to mind as i saw the mithral/adamantite body feats, how would one go about smelting the carcass of a warforged into a 300 pound block of said substances?

Those are my ideas, feel free to post your own warforged tweaks/ideas.

Well to the first post there use to be rules for doing that kind of thing on large mounts. I think it was like the 3.0 equipment guide. I think you would be fine doing it seeing how large a titan is.

As to the melting down the Warforged thing you can't do it by the offical rules. Its like the most asked question about the warforged. The warforged only have minor amounts of Mithral and Admantite in there body, acording to Keith Baker, its more of a body lacing. Even then warforged bodies rust quickly. It should also be noted that even a adamantite warforged is not all metal it still has large amounts of wood, stone and other non valuable matierals that make up most of its body. Now not all of that is by the RAW, in the main ebberon book, but its been published in other sources, and said by Keith on his Q&A on the wizard forum.

Mr. Moogle
2007-09-15, 12:35 PM
Well to the first post there use to be rules for doing that kind of thing on large mounts. I think it was like the 3.0 equipment guide. I think you would be fine doing it seeing how large a titan is.

As to the melting down the Warforged thing you can't do it by the offical rules. Its like the most asked question about the warforged. The warforged only have minor amounts of Mithral and Admantite in there body, acording to Keith Baker, its more of a body lacing. Even then warforged bodies rust quickly. It should also be noted that even a adamantite warforged is not all metal it still has large amounts of wood, stone and other non valuable matierals that make up most of its body. Now not all of that is by the RAW, in the main ebberon book, but its been published in other sources, and said by Keith on his Q&A on the wizard forum.

Thanks for the clarification, but what is this 3.0 you speak of? I was introduced to D&D when 3.5 was new. I've never actually read a 3.0 book.

StickMan
2007-09-15, 12:47 PM
Arms and Equipment Guide. (http://www.amazon.com/Equipment-Dungeons-Dragons-Roleplaying-Accessory/dp/078692649X)

Mr. Moogle
2007-09-15, 09:32 PM
Ive looked through that book sevral times and I've seen some things like it but ive never seen anything quite like what im suggesting