PDA

View Full Version : What do sea elves look like?

JDanton
2018-09-07, 08:39 AM
Bit of a weird question but Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes doesn't give a physical description of the sea elves, so I was wondering if anyone knows what they officially look like and what physical attributes they possess. I assume they have all the traditional elven attributes (Pointy ears, lithe frame, etc.) but the art provided in the book shows them with blue skin and green hair, can they have other skin/hair colours or are they all like this?!

hamishspence
2018-09-07, 08:42 AM
Bit of a weird question but Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes doesn't give a physical description of the sea elves, so I was wondering if anyone knows what they officially look like and what physical attributes they possess. I assume they have all the traditional elven attributes (Pointy ears, lithe frame, etc.) but the art provided in the book shows them with blue skin and green hair, can they have other skin/hair colours or are they all like this?!

In previous editions, sea elf colour varied from region to region. Dragonlance Campaign Setting, Races of Faerun, both had info on sea elven appearance (and where their gills are, in some cases).