PDA

View Full Version : Squirrel girl vs the living tribunal with all the infinity gems vs Batman

Emperor Demonking
2007-09-15, 05:33 AM
Who's win out of these three would win.

kpenguin
2007-09-15, 05:36 AM
Squirrel Girl. Squirrel Girl's power is directly proportional to the power of her opponents, thus against the Living Tribunal with all the infinity gems she's the entire comic book industry incarnate.

T.Titan
2007-09-15, 07:26 AM
No one stands a chance against the Walking Anti-Life that is Squirrel Girl... Batman might last a while, but in the end he'd still lose.

Green Bean
2007-09-15, 08:04 AM
Do you even need to ask? Squirrel Girl > everything and anything.

Kaelaroth
2007-09-15, 02:12 PM
As long as Squirrel Girl develops no new superpowers, she would would destroy them both. As one of her current abilities is to bend probability so that she defeats those who should be more powerful than her.

Jerthanis
2007-09-15, 02:49 PM
Batman would be smart enough not to get in a fight with Squirrel girl, thus preserving his near perfect record beating people he has no business fighting. He'd desperately use his plot armor to offer a team-up, which Squirrel girl would be nice/naive enough to take. Oddly, Batman would slow her down, as Batman needs a single panel to defeat without explanation foes far beyond his capacity (I've seen him beat Lady Shiva in a single panel in a Batman/Superman comic) while Squirrel Girl can do so between panels.

2007-09-15, 09:58 PM
Didn't Squirrel Girl beat Deadpool?

Is Deadpool not the greatest combatant in all comic universes?

Obviously, then, SG wins.

ZeroNumerous
2007-09-15, 10:56 PM
Ah ha, but.. Squirrel Girl versus The Tick? Who wins in a battle of stupidity?

Green Bean
2007-09-15, 11:03 PM
Ah ha, but.. Squirrel Girl versus The Tick? Who wins in a battle of stupidity?

Alas, the Tick lacks Squirrel Girl's off-screen KO powers. They'd fight for a little while, but the moment the camera switches to a different scene, it'll all be over.

kpenguin
2007-09-15, 11:13 PM
Alas, the Tick lacks Squirrel Girl's off-screen KO powers. They'd fight for a little while, but the moment the camera switches to a different scene, it'll all be over.

Indeed. Drama power doesn't work against Squirrel Girl's ability to KO offscreen because attacking offscreen isn't very dramatic.

Come to think of it, attacking teenage girl with the ability to talk to squirrels isn't very dramatic either. Definite win for SG.

Elliot Kane
2007-09-16, 02:00 PM
Squirrel Girl by a landslide!

Grod_The_Giant
2007-09-16, 02:19 PM
I've seen him beat Lady Shiva in a single panel in a Batman/Superman comic

I saw that too...and she was almost certainly being mind-controlled by Gorilla Grod (the name-stealing primate scumbag), rendering her martial arts abilities null and void. I think, because otherwise that's just wrong.

Anyway, Living Tribunal is beyond the beings and artifacts of any one universe. Meaning that even Squirrel Girl's plot armor fails.

I hate fanboys...

kpenguin
2007-09-16, 04:11 PM
Anyway, Living Tribunal is beyond the beings and artifacts of any one universe. Meaning that even Squirrel Girl's plot armor fails.

The One-Above-All commands the Living Tribunal and since the One-Above-All represents Marvel in all its entirety, Squirrel Gril's plot armor is fueled by him. So... Squirrel Girl wins.

TheMeanDM
2007-09-17, 09:00 AM
The Tick would take out SG with his mighty battle cry: "SPOON!"

He is, after all, the "blue salmon of justice, swimming up the river of evil!

Renx
2007-09-21, 07:38 AM
SG is a joke character, therefore she wins if it's her title.

Tirian
2007-09-21, 04:36 PM
Yeah, I think that you guys seriously elevate Squirrel Girl's relevance to a dangerous degree. One may as well argue that anyone can permanently destroy Wolverine so long as he harnesses the delicious power of Hostess Fruit Pies.

Anyway, The Tick's power is mocking heroes from major comic publishers, so Squirrel Girl falls even more quickly than Chainsaw Vigilante.

Green Bean
2007-09-21, 04:40 PM
Yeah, I think that you guys seriously elevate Squirrel Girl's relevance to a dangerous degree. One may as well argue that anyone can permanently destroy Wolverine so long as he harnesses the delicious power of Hostess Fruit Pies.

It's not really exaggeration. She's taken out Dr. Doom, M.O.D.O.K., and Thanos with barely a scratch on her.

Tirian
2007-09-21, 09:23 PM
I think I understand that she has been written to have a string of improbable victories against big-name ultra-villains. If you think that alone makes her a powerful hero, well, I've got a boxing promoter who wants you to bet on his up-and-coming talent -- he's undefeated!!

I respectfully stand by my comparison to Earth-Hostess (http://www.seanbaby.com/hostess.htm).

The Extinguisher
2007-09-21, 09:33 PM
Squirrel Girl isn't a powerful hero. That's exactly why she wins all the time. :D