PDA

View Full Version : Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Strikers - Who's playing it? How is it?

Callos_DeTerran
2018-09-08, 11:31 AM
So Naruto Xenoverse, I mean Dragonball Strikers, I mean Naruto Shinobi Strikers has finally come out and I'm looking to get peoples opinions on the game! Hopefully before I pick it up myself but maybe not.

And for those who do have it, maybe you can meet up with other playgrounders here, form some squads, and engage in that sweet mutliplayer mayhem! If enough people play, I'll be happy to set up a table of some sort to list people, their preferred class, and what system they play on to help to facilitate this.

As for my personal questions about the game...

-How is the single player story? It seems obvious that multiplayer is the main focus but I have never and will never play a game solely for its multiplayer. Is it a throw away story or is there some meat there?

-How's the game play? Obviously if the story is just a throwaway story (which is what I expect) the main draw is going to be in part how fun it is to play the game. If it wants me to grind away hours at the multiplayer, I want multiplayer that's fun!

-How's the customization? This is a big one for me, a big appeal in Xenoverse and games like that is being able to create your own character and make them awesome in a setting like Naruto or Dragon Ball Z. Are there a lot of options game play wise for each class? How cool are the options or is the really awesome looking stuff reserved for the canon characters? What about cosmetic wise? How much of an eyesore can other people become? This is my biggest question honestly!