PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder [Akashic Mysteries] Akashic Witch Archetype and New Veils

Awun
2018-09-10, 11:04 PM
There is a thin line between inspiration and insanity. I am beginning to think that a slow week, coupled with reading through Akashic Mysteries/Akashic Trinity, and a music playlist that includes Disney Music along with the soundtrack from Wicked may have dropped me on the wrong side of that line. At any rate, here is the result. Please read, enjoy, and comment.

Besom Witch and the Enchantress’s Accouterments (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W_CU9CPhsboHZOpySHote2nfEPM12RkYOykRS_od6QE/edit?usp=sharing)

khadgar567
2018-09-11, 07:00 AM
yep its disney alright but i like the broom veil and its set up. but why not using wicked witch of the west elsa and maybe dr faciler as focus of archtype

Awun
2018-09-11, 07:34 AM
yep its disney alright but i like the broom veil and its set up. but why not using wicked witch of the west elsa and maybe dr faciler as focus of archtype

I'm glad you enjoyed the broom, was the first thing I finished. The Wicked Witch of the West is how I got witches and brooms stuck in my head, but the idea mutated from there. The Enchantress’s Accouterments veil set was just additional ideas. While taking them with feats as a Besom Witch seems to me like a natural step, it's not really why they are there. One of the veils is themed after Elsa, Frost Weave. Though I do have another idea that might use that one as a focus. I considered Dr. Faciler, but I ended up with just a collection themed around several of the female magic users.

khadgar567
2018-09-11, 08:08 AM
I'm glad you enjoyed the broom, was the first thing I finished. The Wicked Witch of the West is how I got witches and brooms stuck in my head, but the idea mutated from there. The Enchantress’s Accouterments veil set was just additional ideas. While taking them with feats as a Besom Witch seems to me like a natural step, it's not really why they are there. One of the veils is themed after Elsa, Frost Weave. Though I do have another idea that might use that one as a focus. I considered Dr. Faciler, but I ended up with just a collection themed around several of the female magic users.
you have solid idea but my gut says you can turn this sucker in to full class as for faciler he might not fit the mold. why any of the third party guys decide to merge the akasic and common magic in one damn class i dont now for other witch based chicks in disney we have queen la from tarzan.

Awun
2018-09-11, 10:46 AM
you have solid idea but my gut says you can turn this sucker in to full class as for faciler he might not fit the mold. why any of the third party guys decide to merge the akasic and common magic in one damn class i dont now for other witch based chicks in disney we have queen la from tarzan.

I'd forgotten about Queen La, good catch. As for building a full class, that hadn't occurred to me, but I just might have an idea for one now. I'll take a crack at it. Thanks!

khadgar567
2018-09-11, 11:28 AM
I'd forgotten about Queen La, good catch. As for building a full class, that hadn't occurred to me, but I just might have an idea for one now. I'll take a crack at it. Thanks!
yeah she is kinda forgetable since she only apears in tarzan cartoon.