PDA

View Full Version : Help with fighting Many bosses(warning long)

Max18
2018-09-12, 06:47 PM
So basically in the campaign I am vessel for asmodesus, name Sam Winchester my brother is dean, who made himself a shadow dancer werewolf, with basically stormbreaker from infinity war but using d&d stats also has first blade, he also has weapon focus and power critical, he one shooted a CR 7 and 9 later two shooted a cracken, my dm knows supernatural started me off with SPN background demon blood eventually turned tiefling then asamir, I am a ranger lv 4, fighter lv 2 paladin of freedom of 3 and an angelic warrior lv 1, I have a +3 longsword with defending and holy , in other hand and celestial sword that I can summon from my angelic warrior class, plus weapon focus, and power crirical, I have made guild called knights of america, have 15 cohorts a new player named trix who is CN barbarian of 6, of 2 fighter, of 2 ranger (he is currently ranking in barbarian ) is a half orc 24 strength gauntlets of ogre power too, dual wielding one +3 fire greatsword and one master work greatsword has feats to make him not be penalized for duel weilding great swords and weapon focus and power critical and favored enemy is dragons. Also I am basically going to a 3.5 edition superman

Basically we have nomag man who killed my mother gave me demon blood, xiara carne, Marcus hape, half dragon king and his half dragon empire who works with mindflayers that killed my dad during the first battle when I was away on sarlona finding nomag origins that my country America just like our America with laws and everything is at war with, my brother asked dm if he could be trapped in island presumed dead like from tv series arrow, also his shadow dancer abilities don't work and he doesn't know this but the thing blocking it is eneseetre the demon possesed dragon who is trapped in center island who works for asmodesus,orcus.nomag,half dragon, and tiamat. Oh yeah made a deal with arch devil. That if I conquer all hell he will help me but now if I hurt him my soul is his before I became basically a lawful good superman, I also have plate armor that is animated so when I say to me it appears on my body, I also call myself superman now and have kid who isn't mine but asmodesus that I love to death that is to be born 6 months in game . anywho Asmodesus,orcus,tiamat,nomag,Marcus hape, xiara carne , half dragon king and a evil shadow dancer are all working together to bring atropus here and levithan, as player I only know about atropus coming to kill eberron which is nexus of multiverse . so any advice cause all of abyss and baator United with dragons and cultist to fight against goods and get me to try to become asmodesus vessel and somehow bring atropus and unknowingly bring rest of elder evils

Buufreak
2018-09-12, 07:28 PM
I read this and can't tell if you are legitimately looking for advice or its a gag. Might I suggest watching TNT in the mornings and taking notes?