PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a certain feat?

Replacement
2007-09-15, 07:13 PM
I'm looking for feats that relate to your will save. In particular Str to Will if it even exists. I thought I saw Str to Will somewhere but it might have been in an obscure place.

Dhavaer
2007-09-15, 07:16 PM
There's a feat that gives Con to Will. Steadfast Determination, from the PHB2, I think.

Guy_Whozevl
2007-09-15, 07:26 PM
There's also the Cumbrous Will feat from Savage Species. It has Iron Will as a prereq and gives a +6 bonus on a save in exchange for being shaken after the save regardless of result. If you get a character that's immune to fear/being shaken, that could provide a huge boost to a Will save without drawbacks.

Replacement
2007-09-15, 07:33 PM
Those are both good, I'll probly use them. Completely forgot about cumbrous will! Are there any rage/will feats? I recall one that kinda shrugs off the affect until a round later, but I don't know if it was worth it.

BizzaroStormy
2007-09-15, 07:39 PM
Those are both good, I'll probly use them. Completely forgot about cumbrous will! Are there any rage/will feats? I recall one that kinda shrugs off the affect until a round later, but I don't know if it was worth it.

Well, rage gives a +2 to will to start with. Then theres Iron Will. What are you trying to do? Frenzied Berserker? because that offers an additional +2 to will I think.

Dhavaer
2007-09-15, 07:45 PM
I think you're thinking of Mad Foam Rager, from PHB2.

Azerian Kelimon
2007-09-15, 07:46 PM
I thought of it, but if I remember, mad foam delays damage only.

Replacement
2007-09-15, 07:50 PM
Well I made an interesting build that I want to try out in an upcoming gestalt game but the only real chink in the armor is a rather poor will save. The build doesn't really leave any options open level-wise but all the feats except a couple are not really being used.

AtomicKitKat
2007-09-16, 02:27 AM
I think Races of Destiny's Half-Orc Barbarian Substitution Level granted the ability to delay the effects of a spell till 1 round later if you are raging at the time. I might be wrong about that.

tun-geek-42
2007-09-16, 05:38 AM
i am looking for a feat, i saw it somewere, it is called augment summoning (NOT FROM players handbook)

it gave all summons +1 on attack and damage rolls, and gave the monster +1 HD anyone know were it is?

I am not lookin for the ph feat that gives +4 str. and con. i already got that ;)