PDA

View Full Version : What's yours?

FrostXian
2007-09-15, 07:30 PM
Gender, that is!
HA!
HAAAA!
..ha.
Wait, this topic actually kind of makes sense.
WHAT HAVE I DONE!?

Accountant
2007-09-15, 07:35 PM
Gender, that is!
HA!
HAAAA!
..ha.
Wait, this topic actually kind of makes sense.
WHAT HAVE I DONE!?

That's hilarious.

Elfanatic
2007-09-15, 08:05 PM
Despite my love for the pointy-eared kind, I am a male human.

Alltough I would be interested in a Belt of Genderchanging. They could fix everything!

Like how we are supposed to enjoy lesbians while they will NEVER have sex with men :smallamused:

BRC
2007-09-15, 08:09 PM
The madness has spread too far. I'm quarentining this forum before it spreads to Arts and Crafts.

Regneva
2007-09-16, 11:13 AM
HA! A gender thread that is IRRELEVANT TO THE ORDER OF THE STICK! GOTCHA! :smallbiggrin:

MODS! Arrest this man right now! Have him pay for his crimes, for commiting such atrocity! How can you THINK that you can open a non-oots gender thread in the oots forum, and get away with it! :smallmad:

Don't you know that this forum is STRICTLY for OOTS gender discussion now? If you have something to say about GENDER and not about OOTS, DO IT ELSWWHERE! If you have something to say about OOTS OTHER than GENDER, do that elswhere too! You have no right to plague our beloved forum with non OOTS topics, or worse; with "reasonable material" (eeww!),

basilisk 89
2007-09-16, 11:53 AM
Thirteen year old male Level 7 human bard.

TheAlmightyOne
2007-09-16, 01:59 PM
Well its an odd story but after a freak accident involving lightning, a frying pan, a prawn and the London Underground system I now have a grand total of 6 genders. None of which are male or female.

mockingbyrd7
2007-09-16, 03:36 PM

You're boasting about the level 7 part.

Oh, and twelve-year old male level 3 bard/1 Paladin of Freedom. So :smalltongue: to all of you.

Elfanatic
2007-09-16, 03:45 PM
Well its an odd story but after a freak accident involving lightning, a frying pan, a prawn and the London Underground system I now have a grand total of 6 genders. None of which are male or female.

That's...different.

Hannes
2007-09-16, 03:49 PM
15 year old male human TN Barbarian1/Bard1/Freelance pet1/Rogue1.

Ecalsneerg
2007-09-16, 04:04 PM
16-year old Human CG Bard, with too low Charisma to use spells, no perform ranks, and a high enough intelligence, enough knowledge skills and a heapin' helping of bardic knowledge to know a little of everything.

Studoku
2007-09-16, 04:11 PM
Alltough I would be interested in a Belt of Genderchanging. They could fix everything!

Like how we are supposed to enjoy lesbians while they will NEVER have sex with men :smallamused:

Quoted for truth.

hrak
2007-09-16, 04:19 PM
I am a male, as it says I am.

dish
2007-09-16, 04:27 PM
HA! A gender thread that is IRRELEVANT TO THE ORDER OF THE STICK! GOTCHA! :smallbiggrin:

MODS! Arrest this man right now! Have him pay for his crimes, for commiting such atrocity! How can you THINK that you can open a non-oots gender thread in the oots forum, and get away with it! :smallmad:

Don't you know that this forum is STRICTLY for OOTS gender discussion now? If you have something to say about GENDER and not about OOTS, DO IT ELSWWHERE! If you have something to say about OOTS OTHER than GENDER, do that elswhere too! You have no right to plague our beloved forum with non OOTS topics, or worse; with "reasonable material" (eeww!),

You know, I don't think it's such an off-topic idea. I always thought that the most interesting idea for a V's gender thread was this one (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26866&highlight=gender) (from long ago). It failed, due to lack of statistical data, but the underlying idea is highly interesting.

Regneva
2007-09-16, 05:26 PM
You know, I don't think it's such an off-topic idea. I always thought that the most interesting idea for a V's gender thread was this one (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26866&highlight=gender) (from long ago). It failed, due to lack of statistical data, but the underlying idea is highly interesting.

Its good! I think it should be re-posted since there are more people now.
Hmm interesting data actually.

Pajama Shark
2007-09-16, 08:16 PM
ummmmmmm...Pancakes!

basilisk 89
2007-09-16, 08:21 PM
You're boasting about the level 7 part.

Oh, and twelve-year old male level 3 bard/1 Paladin of Freedom. So :smalltongue: to all of you.

No I'm not. I earned my levels through effective Role-Playing.

Dawnstrider_Moogle
2007-09-16, 08:28 PM

D&D aging rules being what they are, though, this means that your natural lifespan is like 30 years.

Kai Maera
2007-09-16, 09:31 PM
Interest: creating a magic item to change race.

Maybe some sort of a magic-produced plasmid that could make you a half-breed? It's not so farfetched...