PDA

View Full Version : Swift Quiver and Improvised Weapons

ATHATH
2018-09-17, 05:04 PM
Can I use Swift Quiver's bonus action ability to make two melee improvised weapon attacks with a bow? What about with a piece of ammunition from the touched quiver? The quiver itself?

Spectrulus
2018-09-17, 07:49 PM
"You transmute your quiver so it produces an endless supply of nonmagical ammunition which seems to leap into your hand when you reach for it. On each of your turns until the spell ends you can use a bonus action to make two attacks with a weapon that uses ammunition from the quiver. Each time you make such a ranged attack"

I would say definitely not.

No brains
2018-09-17, 08:20 PM
Can I use Swift Quiver 's bonus action ability to make two melee improvised weapon attacks with a bow? What about with a piece of ammunition from the touched quiver? The quiver itself?

Only if you're already using Tavern Brawler + Sharpshooter + Great Weapon Master and have firmly decided to just go nuts.

ATHATH
2018-09-17, 08:44 PM
Only if you're already using Tavern Brawler + Sharpshooter + Great Weapon Master and have firmly decided to just go nuts.
Well, the idea behind it is to try to use Divine Smite with Swift Quiver attacks.

Rfkannen
2018-09-17, 08:50 PM
Since it technically effects your quiver, I would allow it to have extra attacks stabbing people with arrows, but not hitting with a bow.