PDA

View Full Version : NPCs in the Playground [results]

Lord Herman
2007-09-16, 02:38 AM
The votes have been counted, the bribes have been paid; the results of the NPCs in the Playground polls are here.

Shojo in the Playground

http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/NPCs_ShojoTrophy.png
Dr. Bath was the clear winner in the nominations and the polls. Congratulations!

Hinjo in the Playground

http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/NPCs_HinjoTrophy.png
Andre Fairchilde managed to win the tie-breaker round with a one-vote lead on Korias.

http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/NPCs_HinjoMagtok.png
dragonprime had the most nominations, but didn't manage to win the trophy. That gets him a Magtok Award!

Miko in the Playground

http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/NPCs_MikoTrophy.png
SurlySeraph won a maggie in the last round, and this time, he's got his hands on an actual trophy! Congratulations!

Xykon in the Playground

http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/NPCs_XykonTrophy.png
Xykon's biggest fan has won the Xykon in the Playground trophy!

Redcloak in the Playground

http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/NPCs_RedcloakTrophy.png
With a very small lead, Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins, was voted Redcloak in the Playground.

http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/NPCs_RedcloakMagtok.png
Saurous had only one vote less than Fullbladder in the polls, but he did have the most votes in the nominations. That wins him a Magtok Award!

The Creature in the Darkness in the Playground

http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/NPCs_CitDTrophy.png
Em Blackleaf wins the Creature in the Darkness category! Congratulations!

Mr. Scruffy in the Playground

http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/NPCs_MrScruffyTrophy.png
Leave it to Atreyu to win a trophy that doesn't exist. The forum's resident llama managed to win the Mr. Scruffy category, which was a late addition after voters spontaneously started nominating people for it.

You can use this thread for posting acceptance speeches, congratulating the winners, complaining about the results, suggesting a theme for the next contest, or eating waffles.

The next contest will start tomorrow.

Castaras
2007-09-16, 02:44 AM
* Munches on Waffles *

'Gratz to the winners!

Exachix
2007-09-16, 02:55 AM
*Devours Waffles*

Well done!

DraPrime
2007-09-16, 08:16 AM
Why, oh why did I get so many nominations but so few votes?

Castaras
2007-09-16, 08:19 AM
No shame in getting a Maggy, DP. Be proud of it. :smallsmile:

I've got a Maggy somewhere...Neutral Itp Maggy...*goes to look*

Xssar
2007-09-16, 08:40 AM
Yeah, be thankful you've got an award at all, DP...

*Looks sadly at empty trophy shelf*

PirateMonk
2007-09-16, 09:12 AM
So, Surly...

Wanna battle to the death? :smalltongue:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-09-16, 09:34 AM
Thanks, Lord Herman, for making the trophy for the award that wasn't supposed to exist.

Thanks for everyone who voted for me for Mr. Scruffy. Its truly an honor that you all recognize me as a mindless creature that people will follow. :smalltongue: Well, its true. How many times have I made a good logical theory for Werewolf that people have followed, only to have it be a disaster.

Dallas-Dakota
2007-09-16, 09:37 AM
Grongratulations on who won, be proud!
*eats rest of waffles*

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-09-16, 01:21 PM
As your Redcloak, I vow to kill paladins and send people on suicide missions! But then I did that before so it'll be more of the same! Thank you, people who voted for me.

Still, it did get pretty ridiculous.

And also congratulations to everyone! Well campaigned. I look forward to failing to throw my hat in the running some other time.

Dr. Bath
2007-09-16, 01:31 PM
Well first off, I'd like to thank all those who voted for me. Then the others campaigning against me, a fun competition. And finally I'd like to force some paladin's to clear out the cat tray, but mabye that can wait until later. Thanks again everyone, it's been fun. And now I demand a ransom of one million dollars, or I'll blow up the world!! *puts pinky finger to mouth*

SurlySeraph
2007-09-16, 02:32 PM
So, Surly...

Wanna battle to the death? :smalltongue:

Sure. Hey! Stand and fight, you honorless dog! Get back here! You little...! :smalltongue:

Lots of thanks to everyone who voted to me. I'm frankly not surprised that I won, but I'm happier about it than I expected to be. Hey, if I act like this, might as well be recognized for it!

Mr. Moon
2007-09-16, 02:49 PM
Ya see, this is what I get for being aware of the fact that I've been nominated for anything. Next time, don't send me a PM if I'm nominated. It'll improve my chances.

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-16, 05:51 PM
Yay! I actually won something (now I feel bad that this is my first award, in real life and online :smalltongue:)!

Thanks to everyone who nominated/voted for me.
And, thank you, Lord_Herman, for making all of this possible.

I was rather surprised to find that I won the award for CitDitp.
Even more surprised, though, to find that I had been nominated for Mr. Scruffy, which didn't even exist in the first place...
Still, thank you!

You guys made me do this: :biggrin:

smellie_hippie
2007-09-16, 06:05 PM
I think it might be time for some people to just put a link in their sig to some website dedicated to their accumulation of trophies and awards...

*looks at Llama and Vael* :smallamused:

EmeraldRose
2007-09-16, 06:56 PM
*gets waffles to take to Andre, because I somehow missed this contest and didn't vote for him...:smalleek: *

Volug
2007-09-16, 08:11 PM
Congrats to all who won!!!

and this time i wont bore you with a "imagonaberedmageintheplayground"
speach!

RAGE KING!
2007-09-16, 09:46 PM
good job Xykon Fan!

Now I have to crush you.

Vhaidara
2007-09-16, 09:48 PM
Thanks, Lord Herman, for making the trophy for the award that wasn't supposed to exist.

Thanks for everyone who voted for me for Mr. Scruffy. Its truly an honor that you all recognize me as a mindless creature that people will follow. :smalltongue: Well, its true. How many times have I made a good logical theory for Werewolf that people have followed, only to have it be a disaster.

Llama, isn't this the second time you won something that didn't exist? Or was it something you weren't nominated for?

mockingbyrd7
2007-09-16, 09:58 PM
I didn't vote, but anyways, here are my thoughts:

Shojo - Dr. Bath: He is the Shojoiest, certainly. Well-earned. Go Bath.

Hinjo - Andre Fairchild: I don't know him very well. I was rooting for...
Hinjo Magtok - dragonprime: Even though he's vomited on me like four times in Kiss or Kill, he was my first choice for Hinjo.

Miko - SurlySeraph: But of course. Perfect choice. And he's exceeding my expectations... okay, I didn't have any expectations, but still. Go SurlySeraph!

XykonFan - Xykon: Okay, sure. I didn't really have a favorite, but he IS Xykon's #1 fan after all.

Redcloak - Lord Fullbladder: He IS the master of goblins, after all. I didn't have a favorite here.
Redcloak Magtok - Saurous: Again, had no favorite.

CitD - Em Blackleaf: She deserved it, absolutely. Go Em.

Mr. Scruffy - Atreyu the Masked Llama: I don't know him very well, but he seems to be the best candidate.

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-16, 10:03 PM
...CitD - Em Blackleaf: She deserved it, absolutely. Go Em...

Thank you! :smallbiggrin:

wadledo
2007-09-16, 10:11 PM
In pouring rain, staring up at sky.
"Why, gods? Why?
Is my insanity not enough for you?
Have I not sacrificed the appropriate oranges and 1960's sitcoms in your honor?
Have I been coherent? Have I been lucid?
WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE ME DO?"
DANCE
While dancing an Irish jig.
"The better Creature won Em, but you had best watch your back.
I Am Everywhere."

Haruki-kun
2007-09-16, 10:15 PM
Congratulations winners!!!!!
Banzai! Banzai! Banzai!

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-16, 10:16 PM
In pouring rain, staring up at sky.
"Why, gods? Why?
Is my insanity not enough for you?
Have I not sacrificed the appropriate oranges and 1960's sitcoms in your honor?
Have I been coherent? Have I been lucid?
WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE ME DO?"
DANCE
While dancing an Irish jig.
"The better Creature won Em, but you had best watch your back.
I Am Everywhere."

*Is now a little scared*
Uhh... I love you too? :smalleek:

Vhaidara
2007-09-16, 10:18 PM
Em deserved tht award. That avatar is so cute it scares me more than puberty.

Skippy
2007-09-17, 12:20 AM

Aliens II? Naaahhh!!

Anyway, congrats to everyone!! Each of you deserved your prize!!!

Scatman
2007-09-18, 06:41 PM
Heh, I leave for a while, and I get nominated for Redcloak?Odd.Im not a goblin.But..Meh.

Korias
2007-09-18, 06:55 PM
Alas, One vote was the last step.

I bow to you, andre. You are the Roy-est and Hinjo-est in the playground. Now, to wait for another award to spring for.

*Goes to hide in the shadows*