PDA

View Full Version : Card Boss Monster Card Game Thread #2

Bartmanhomer
2018-09-20, 11:45 PM
Hello everybody. I feel like I should start a new Boss Monster Card Game Thread because I don't want to risk myself bumping the old thread which caused a thread necromancy give an infraction. So I'm starting a new thread. I feel like that some of the items, spells and certain heroes abilities can be overpowered. For example if you have an epic hybrid hero, Archer at the beginning of the dungeons combined the item Energy Bow which have the ability to skip three rooms and use the Archer special ability to skip the last dungeon that will give you an easy double wounds. Also the two epic heroes which is The Brothers or The King both epic heroes have the highest HP in the game and if you use the Fighter type combined with Mega Hammer and they gain +2 HP per wound they will be very hard to kill and most likely to survive the whole dungeons unless if they use a spell or item to kill them. So do anyone else know any great combos for this game? :smile:

Bartmanhomer
2018-09-24, 03:00 PM
Wow nobody didn't even reply this thread yet. Weird but whatever. Anyway I also know a one combo that will increase so many HP, An epic hybrid hero named Druid. Equip her with Angel Wings which will increase her HP by the number of Souls you have in your score and combined her special ability to increased more hit points by the number of Spell Cards in your hand.

Bartmanhomer
2018-09-24, 08:00 PM
I heard that Brotherwise Games released a new Boss Monster Card Game called Rise Of The Minibosses. I'm going to get that card game and add to the rest of my Boss Monster collection tomorrow. :smile: