PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Fine or diminutive gear

Shocksrivers
2018-09-21, 04:03 AM
Hi everyone,

as I posted a long time ago, I am in the process of making a level 10 evil Trixie sorcerer (from Bastards and Bloodlines) with the ability to change size from small to diminutive to gain the ability to fly.

I am using rays, battlefield control and summon monster IV.

Now, I come to buying gear, and I have a hard time thinking what I should buy. My sizechanging ability does not change the size of my gear, so I basically lose everything. I was thinking of using a rod of some kind, with the sizing enchantment on it, so I can take that with me. But what else could I invest in? super small wands that I let my familiar carry in some sort of custom holster? Or rings? I think they resize to fit the wearer. I looked for an armour enchantment that allows for sizing, but I couldn't find one.

One other thing that seemed cool is to kill people by breaking into their house being either diminutive or (using reduce person) fine and dropping a very small (using shrink item) anvil on their head, lifting shrink item before it hits them. Or putting a very small anvil in their mouth or nose while they sleep and making it big again. However, then I would have to either keep buying new anvils, or shrink it back to take it with me.

A little rambely, but I have two main issues: 1) I really can't figure out what I could spend my money on, that I can still use after I shrink and 2) I still feel like I need a cool hitman killing strike that makes the most of my being diminutive or fine.

Crake
2018-09-21, 05:49 AM
Most wondrous items and rings will automatically size themselves to their wearer, so that's probably about 90% of your equipment that will size with you. Nothing mundane will change though, and neither will armor, weapons, scrolls, potions, rods, staves or wands... so just stay away from them I guess?

Shocksrivers
2018-09-21, 03:19 PM
So +ability items and the like resize? Thats good to know, that makes my live a lot easier! Thanks!