PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Chaositech: Chaosimaton question

LaRayna
2018-09-23, 05:36 PM
So I don't know if any of you have ever actually looked in the swords and sorcery book at this particular template, but basically this templates turns the creature into a construct and it says "creature has an int score of zero". Not a modifier of zero, just zero. My thinking is maybe they meant no score instead of zero? Can a construct with an int score have a score of zero and still function? Can I have some people's thoughts on this please?

Falontani
2018-09-23, 05:42 PM
So I don't know if any of you have ever actually looked in the swords and sorcery book at this particular template, but basically this templates turns the creature into a construct and it says "creature has an int score of zero". Not a modifier of zero, just zero. My thinking is maybe they meant no score instead of zero? Can a construct with an int score have a score of zero and still function? Can I have some people's thoughts on this please?

it is most likely supposed to be a nonability score or a - instead of a 0, otherwise it may supposed to be a +0 to the stat. I will have to get my chaositech book out and look as I definitely don't have the oddities of that one memorized.