PDA

View Full Version : Puzzle and Dragons ... :D?

gooddragon1
2018-09-23, 08:27 PM
So it's beyond the 45 necro limit:
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?532241-Puzzle-and-Dragons-in-the-Playground-XVIII-The-meta-changes-but-waifus-are-forever&p=23206551#post23206551

Gintama collab... is it coming to America? Specifically Aizen (Variant Chassis B)?
http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=4749

Active
+1 combo count for 1 turn. Change all orbs to Water & Light orbs.
Cool Down: 13 Turns ( 13 Turns at Lv.1 )

Lead
Water & Light attribute cards HP x2, ATK x4. ATK x4 when simultaneously clearing 5 connected Water or Light orbs.

Latents
1 skill boost
1 skill boost+
1 bind immune
1 voice actor
2 light rows
1 damage void piercer
1 Time extend
1 Skill Bind Resist

obryn
2018-11-02, 08:43 AM
Awww, the thread died :smallfrown:

I'm still playing daily, myself, and this '100 free stones and a free pull at the witch machine' thing is intense.

I ended up getting Reeche from the Witch roll (woohoo!) and blew the rest on the Voice Godfest, which has actually legitimately been worth the 10-per-roll cost of entry.

Mystic Muse
2018-11-03, 02:05 AM
Does anyone know what the spirit numen gems OTHER than the light and dark ones are for?

Padguide is dead so I can't check there, and PuzzledragonX isn't helpful in this matter.

obryn
2018-11-03, 08:06 PM
Does anyone know what the spirit numen gems OTHER than the light and dark ones are for?

Padguide is dead so I can't check there, and PuzzledragonX isn't helpful in this matter.
Evos for the starter dragons. Brachy is pretty good.

gooddragon1
2018-11-15, 04:08 AM
Finally...

You will now be able to choose a Helper from your own units.
The blue button on the top right allows you to enter a dungeon with your own unit as a lead, so you don't need to rely on friends.

Requirements:
- Unit has to be a separate unit not currently on your team, as well as not currently being used as an assist.
- Monsters that can stack (Evo mats) can not be used as Helpers.
- You can choose a different Helper for each team you have.
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=823

I even made a team to beat legendary earth before that...
100x auto attack lead guy
Dathena
3 dark void squids

Now I really regret not getting a second Aizen.
However, maybe I get lucky and they do one or more of the following:
+Another bleach collab (knew I kept stockpiling magic stones for some reason... 565 now)
+An even better lead that pairs with aizen which is strictly better in every way (for my purposes)
+An even better lead in every way (for my purposes)
+Allow you to use the same lead twice even if you only have one copy.

It must be dark because 200k absorb Egyptian lady in arena 1 is L/D in that order, so if I get below half damage control becomes easier. Also grida and I have my dark team already set up.

Must be 2 color orb change with heals active
Same or better awoken
Same or better stats
6x attack to start, dumb rcv, 5 linked or cross generates 12x and likely better damage (which is almost new ameno, but wrong attr and active)

I have Omega Rugal, but he's got issues so only a stopgap for now.

I am convinced that short of them printing saitama (true to potential) there is no way I can handle anything more difficult than arena 1, but it's fun and rewarding.

I mean, I look at hexazeon, floor 7+ in any given quest, etc... and say to myself "Yeah... no. Not in my lifetime."

I keep my copy of Anubis for daydreaming value. They keep making stuff like diablos, jhoira, etc anyways.