PDA

View Full Version : Crème de la crème.

Kaelaroth
2007-09-16, 01:22 PM
OK. As I feel that this entire section of the GitP forum is degrading into VS threads, I propose a new question:

Who is your favourite character in comics? Any comics.
And why? What makes them cool? Do you want their power? Like how they're written? Or is it just their revealing costume? :smallamused: Or because of something else?

Feel free to give links to explanatory pages as well.

True to what is said above: Please do not go on about how they kick everyone's butt. It rather eliminates the point.

Thanks,
I welcome your thoughts.

Green Bean
2007-09-16, 01:34 PM
I haven't really settled on a single favourite character; I know if I did, I'd change my mind almost immediately. That being said, I've always had a soft spot for the Shocker ever since some kind board member posted a link to a fanfic called Shocker: Legit.

Grod_The_Giant
2007-09-16, 02:22 PM
For looks, Power Girl. All other characters, when well-written, are good. When badly written, they suck.

But I don't like Batman very much.

Dalenthas
2007-09-16, 02:59 PM
Well, anyone that's paid attention to my posting record should know that its Iron Man, hands down.

Mostly because he proves that any problem can be defeated with the proper application of science.

DarkEternal
2007-09-16, 06:09 PM
The Thing probably. Why? Because the only thing greater then his strength is the size of his heart.

Beleriphon
2007-09-16, 07:43 PM
Mostly because he proves that any problem can be defeated with the proper application of science.

Or stupid these days. Yep, Iron Man can currently solve any problem with the proper application of stupid.

My vote has to be for Green Arrow. For a guy that started out a cheap rip off of Batman he's become one of my favourite DC characters.

Tamburlaine
2007-09-17, 01:59 AM
I say... Cyclops, because his power isnt the most useful or versatile on its own, but the way he uses it makes it awesome.

Also, everyone from Watchmen, for the whole brilliantly written thing.

Finn Solomon
2007-09-17, 05:10 AM
Death of the Endless, because she proves that even omnipotent aspects of the universe have no excuse for not being decent to your fellow man. Or fellow cheery Goth chick.

GoC
2007-09-17, 08:56 AM
Death of the Endless, because she proves that even omnipotent aspects of the universe have no excuse for not being decent to your fellow man. Or fellow cheery Goth chick.

Seconded!
I used to like Batman but all his fanboys turned me off.:smallannoyed: