PDA

View Full Version : DM Help New DM to 5e, Planar Campaign (With MTG splashes)

Falcos
2018-09-28, 05:23 AM
Hi all!

I'm switching over from 3.5 to 5e at the request of my players, and my first experiment of a 5e campaign (that will actually run, unlike my last attempt which flopped) is going to be a Planar-hopping campaign, with the first Plane of focus being one from an MTG setting, but not one of the MTG settings for which there is a Planeswalk book: Kamigawa.

It's a Shinto-inspired Plane, and I need some advice on both the general setup and anything Kamigawa-specific - Kamigawa's general thing is that the Kami (spirits/gode) have gone to war with the mortals, because a mortal decided to steal from the king of the gods, essentially. I'm looking forward to throwing my party into this war, and I'm really interested in hearing what the Playground's take on what is going on is.

I'm also interested in hearing if anybody has Planeswalkers templates or modifiers to apply to things - Planeswalkers, for the non-MTG fans here, are basically just mortals with the ability to shift planes at-will with a certain amount of effort.

Really sorry for what is probably rambling and unclear questions. Any help would be *HUGELY* appreciated. Thank you all in advance.

dehitamum
2018-09-28, 05:31 AM
know many haven't read the first post's edit, I'll repeat here. This project is currently on hold, since my primary focus is getting my emigration documents. Once that is done, I'll be able to more comfortably sit down and ma

dehitamum
2018-09-28, 05:32 AM
This faceplate currently does not have any content. If this is your faceplate, then please log into your account and add some content to your faceplate.

Adding content is as easy as 1-2-3 and within just a few minutes, you will have your faceplate up and running

dehitamum
2018-09-28, 05:33 AM
rovide various paper writing services from editing to writing from scratch in almost all fields of studies, from the humanities to exact sciences. This requires us to apply a multilevel approach to dealing with every order:
Informing the client about our services to establish communication and understanding his/her problem;
Searching for a proficient writer who is ACTUALLY competent in the given field of studies;
Monitoring the progress of the paper to avoid any kind of latene

dehitamum
2018-09-28, 05:34 AM
QuickBooks is an accounting program that's used by a number of small business owners. This bookkeeping software will one to identify you business financial standing or developing a strategy for future and a lot more items can be found in the program. So, here we come up with a few

Callak_Remier
2018-09-28, 07:51 AM
I hope you had. A session zero

Amdy_vill
2018-09-28, 07:55 AM
planes walkers are simple. given them planshift as an at will with a cool down that all they really have. it would be up to you how long the cool down should be.