PDA

View Full Version : Problems caused by low wisdom

mehs
2018-09-28, 10:59 PM
So my wizard's wisdom is his lowest score at 10 though I have been hamming up its status as the lowest stat by playing it like it was 7 or lower. This has caused a few problems in the most recent session as when a priest asked if I was new to town, I explained I was because the previous town I lived in got eaten by a god, and then when he called the guards on me I straight up told the police chief guy all the various disasters that followed the party around (city-state dying, small town being massacred, and coup in starting town, etc) and now the guy believes that we are causing it in some capacity (my guy agrees that the group seems to be connected to the events like on party member being previous victim of cultists that summoned the god and the party leader being connected to both the other events) or other. My character didn't see any reason why he shouldn't just tell him the truth.

What started this was I wanted to donate a gp to each of the poor people of the town we came to. Guards are arresting the other party members who are currently resisting arrest and im in a prison cell.

We are level 4.

Particle_Man
2018-09-28, 11:13 PM
Is this causing problems for the other players (interfering with the type of fun they were hoping to have) or are the other players ok with it and it is only causing problems for the characters?

If it is the former I would suggest that you are having fun at the expense of the fun of others, and should therefore stop.

If it is the latter, you do you.