PDA

View Full Version : Do you like this bardic enchanter spell suite?

Camman1984
2018-09-29, 09:55 AM
I am about to drop in to a campaign at level 7 (fey Warlock 2, glamour bard 5).

She is a master entertainer/enchantress who uses her abilities to enthrall the nobles of court. hey patron is a fey that coinhabits her body and enhances her natural charisma. In battle I am thinking she will basically be a succubus style fighter :)

These are the spells and spell like abilities she will start with, I feel like there is a LOT of concentration spells and a lot of charm like effects. I am happy with that but if I have an obvious overlap or obsolete spell, or even if I am missing some brilliant spell that would bring my build together, I would like to address it.

Spell like abilities
Fey Warlock mass charm
Warlock Disguise self at will
Glamour bard mass healing word like ability from inspiration
Glamour bard free command spells for 1 minute per day

Cantrips
Racial- light
Warlock- eldritch blast, Prestigitation
Bard- Friends, Message, Minor illusion

Spells
Warlock
(1) fairie fire, comprehend languages, hellish rebuke, charm person
Bard
(1) dissonant whispers, hideous laughter
(2) enhance ability, phamtasmal force, shatter, suggestion
(3) hypnotic pattern, tongues

sophontteks
2018-09-29, 05:24 PM
Personally I think Phantasmal force and suggestion have a bit too much overlap to justify both. They are both great spells, but I think suggestion is more glamorous. Maybe blindness/deafness. Blinding them with your beauty ey? What is strong about this spell is that its not concentration, and you could use some more non-concentration spells. Otherwise, solid. Its pretty much what I got. I didn't take shatter because I got other peeps for that. Dealing damage is too barbaric for my glamour bard.