PDA

View Full Version : 1/2 elf or 1/2 elf drow & what class

Whit
2018-09-30, 09:12 PM
Description. White long hair alabaster white skin
Either brown eyes 1/2 elf or 1/2 elf drow lilac eyes from a drow enslaved human adventurer.
Sword and spear and breastplate to plate armor

Will need duel weapon feat for sword spear combo. Just the style I want.
Not sure go paladin or paladin Hexblade or fighter

Laserlight
2018-09-30, 09:45 PM
Half elf should be good for any CHA class/combo --paladin, warlock, sorc, bard, combinations thereof. Other than that...you didn't tell us what you're trying to accomplish, so we can't really tell you how to get there. Single target DPS? Maximum skills and utility? Party face?

Lunali
2018-09-30, 11:08 PM
From a mechanical standpoint, I don't see the 1/2 drow spells making up for the two skills you'd give up. From a RP standpoint, drow make me roll my eyes.

Half elf gives bonuses to cha and hexblade will let you use your cha for your attacks, letting you focus your stats better.

R.Shackleford
2018-09-30, 11:24 PM
Description. White long hair alabaster white skin
Either brown eyes 1/2 elf or 1/2 elf drow lilac eyes from a drow enslaved human adventurer.
Sword and spear and breastplate to plate armor

Will need duel weapon feat for sword spear combo. Just the style I want.
Not sure go paladin or paladin Hexblade or fighter

Human who thinks he's a half-elf and lives with elves.

Finds out he's a human and goes off to exolore and get revenge on his parents for trying to kill him as a baby (by leaving him in the wood as a sacrifice or something).

Paladin of Ancients or Vengeance

Start with TWF at first level.

Don't multiclass but definately pick up something like Sentinel as keeping enemies near you is a good thing.