PDA

View Full Version : Character retired, looking for replacement ideas, (Evil campaign healer)

Rfkannen
2018-10-09, 10:49 AM
My group is talking about restarting a campaign from a year ago after a time skip, but since my character ended the campaign by creating his own personal cult and becoming a respected politician, I can't really see him deciding to randomly go adventuring again when he could send other people to do his bidding. So I think he is getting retired and replaced by someone else, but I am not sure who.

It was an evil campaign, a bunch of evil people coming together to accomplish individual goals with strength in numbers. Also a lot of hunting down ancient magic items. Tend towards lawful good, and the "save the world because I live in it" side.)

The other character's in the party are:

an elf berzerker barbarian, His whole thing is he is from a disgraced noble family, and plans on raising his family back to power and respect, especially if that means knocking down every other noble family. Has a +1 rapier

a tiefling necromancer wizard, his backstory never got fully revealed, but he certainly did raise a bunch of zombies and stuff! He seemed to be tracking down the things he needed for a ritual of some sort, but I never learned what the ritual did. The character has a +1 greataxe he is proficient with, and uses booming/green flame blade a lot (also leather armor)

I was playing a celestial pact warlock who wanted to become a cult leader and life the rest of his life in luxury (totally did it!)

Any ideas for a replacement character? I am thinking a healer since we currently don't have anyone who can heal.

ps. Looking for whatever ideas you got,personality/backstory or mechanical!

ps. I should probably mention in this world cleric's don't need to get power from a god, they can get magic by being devoted to a concept.