PDA

View Full Version : Living arcane magical artifact.. dual arcane

animewatcha
2018-10-10, 09:33 PM
So going with the idea that something went 'wrong' when group of adventurers tried to destroy a sphere of annihilation. Mass of arcane energy ends up becoming born into an illumian. Words forming the ones that are the caster level booster. Dual arcane class of wizard ( due to spellbook requirement ) / x / spellthief 1 ( master spellthief ) /Ultimate magus 10 / X. Reserves of strength will be taken also.
I plan for him to be a blaster that sometimes can't control power ( Reserves of strength going off unwillingly ). I know blaster is no optimized, but what can be done to make the most of this? I will be taking some CC spells like black tentacles since higher CL means more rounds to deal damage. Having 9ths is not a must, but I don't mind approaching it as close as possible.
What spells are good for dealing high amounts of damage? With some ones that don't have a cap like Wings of Flurry ( Reserves is not going to be going off all the time )?
Whats are some ACFs that can help with this? Feats? Templates? Items that help with caster level?

No Exalted feats and No vile feats.
ToB is a no.
No evil alignment.
Multiclass rule is in effect ( one of the reasons why race is illumian ).
May be using bloodlines per UA.

sources allowed:
Any book except ToB. Online Archive is okay. Dragon magazine is okay. 3rd party besides paizo is a no. Maybe dragonlance beyond campaign setting.

Goaty14
2018-10-10, 10:20 PM
Why not use Spellfire Wielder (Faerun)? It fits the fluff much better. :smallsmile: