PDA

View Full Version : Marshal Knowledge?

Kelt
2018-10-10, 11:32 PM
Apologies if this has been discussed before, I couldn't find anything relevant. In the marshal's class info (Miniatures Handbook pg 12), the class skills include "Knowledge (Int)" but there's no clue as to what actual knowledge they have. I couldn't find any errata correcting this, either. Is there any information on this? If not, what do you folks with marshal players do?

animewatcha
2018-10-10, 11:58 PM
Whenever that is. You can take any of the knowledge skills as class skills.

RedWarlock
2018-10-11, 12:00 AM
Apologies if this has been discussed before, I couldn't find anything relevant. In the marshal's class info (Miniatures Handbook pg 12), the class skills include "Knowledge (Int)" but there's no clue as to what actual knowledge they have. I couldn't find any errata correcting this, either. Is there any information on this? If not, what do you folks with marshal players do?

Probably just Knowledge (all), as in all knowledges, much the same as they have access to all Perform skills without needing to specify. They just forgot to edit it the same way that the Wizard does, like so: "Knowledge (all skills, taken individually) (Int)"