PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Genasi Multiclasses

ZorroGames
2018-10-11, 11:11 AM
BLUF added Genasi characters to my active list of Mountain Dwarfs and Gnomes.

The Water Genasi was easy to multi class - Monk with Ranger dip. Thanks PeteNutButter! Your guide was instrumental in that build.

My Current (and Original) Genasi - Earth - is probably "stuck" as a Heavy Armor Fighter but with ST of 20, CO 16 and WI 14 I might consider a late Dip into Barbarian.

If I create a another one would Barbarian with a dip into Fighter be reasonable?

What about a MC of some kind of Rogue for an Air Genasi? What MC would be fun to play?

And Fire Genasi... Wizard? With a common dip of Fighter? Or maybe Cleric?

What ideas for fun, semi-optimized, multi-class characters might you suggest?

Unoriginal
2018-10-11, 11:17 AM
Fire Genasi Arcane Trickster?

ZorroGames
2018-10-11, 11:26 AM
Fire Genasi Arcane Trickster?Nice. I like it. Would you MC it with Wizard?

Palfatreos
2018-10-11, 01:58 PM
BLUF added Genasi characters to my active list of Mountain Dwarfs and Gnomes.

The Water Genasi was easy to multi class - Monk with Ranger dip. Thanks PeteNutButter! Your guide was instrumental in that build.

My Current (and Original) Genasi - Earth - is probably "stuck" as a Heavy Armor Fighter but with ST of 20, CO 16 and WI 14 I might consider a late Dip into Barbarian.
Unles you got 14 dex and want to switch to medium armor i doubt the dip worth the AC sacrefice.
If I create a another one would Barbarian with a dip into Fighter be reasonable?
Sure you still gonna need 14 dex though to get that extra ac when wearing medium armor + you could dip in either rogue or fighter or make a double dip and make a barb/fighter/rogue :O.
What about a MC of some kind of Rogue for an Air Genasi? What MC would be fun to play?
archer: Rogue(assasin)/ranger(gloom stalker) maybe intresting one for you basicly use levitate as a way to be safe incase you would get melee swarmed and rain arrows on them withouth worry about melee attack. When you reach assassin 5/ gloomstalker 5 you get advantage on anybody who has lower initiative then you + you initiative based on d20+dex+wis
And Fire Genasi... Wizard? With a common dip of Fighter? Or maybe Cleric?
1 dip in figther nice if you want heavy armor this make your squishy wizard hard to hit with fighting style you can give you another + 1 ac :P.
Another is fighter (eldrit knight) or rogue (arcana trickster) that dip in wizard (war magic).
What ideas for fun, semi-optimized, multi-class characters might you suggest?

need 10 character that not in the quoto ugh >,<