View Full Version : And about that original Earth Genasi...

ZorroGames
2018-10-11, 11:32 AM
So. I am 6th Level, AL, and my current Stats are:

ST 20
DE 10
CO 16
I 8
WI 14
CH 8

Could drop in a MC late I suppose.

But let us assume I stay BM Fighter.

What stats get priority next?

CO could be 20 by 12th.

I could Boost WI and drop a level or two of Cleric "just Because" it gives him something to cast/concentrate on.

Given the weakness of most local AL parties for persuasion I could boost CH but that seems a bit underwhelming starting with an 8.

Your thoughts?

Edit: Also thinking his GWF FS might benefit from some feats like GWM or maybe diversify with PAM. Alert is always useful too.

McSkrag
2018-10-11, 02:50 PM
So. I am 6th Level, AL, and my current Stats are:

ST 20
DE 10
CO 16
I 8
WI 14
CH 8

Could drop in a MC late I suppose.

But let us assume I stay BM Fighter.

What stats get priority next?

CO could be 20 by 12th.

I could Boost WI and drop a level or two of Cleric "just Because" it gives him something to cast/concentrate on.

Given the weakness of most local AL parties for persuasion I could boost CH but that seems a bit underwhelming starting with an 8.

Your thoughts?

Edit: Also thinking his GWF FS might benefit from some feats like GWM or maybe diversify with PAM. Alert is always useful too.

I think some levels of cleric would add to your fun factor by giving you a lot of versatility in and out of combat.

Palfatreos
2018-10-11, 03:47 PM
I would grab feat first, the other stats are already decent.

if your wanna MC you could do a lvl 1 cleric dip just to get some concentration buff skill like bless that doesnt use modifier this way you dont have to raise wisdom. Most time you still gonna just your weapon then spell anyway.