PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Kineticist vs SoP Elementalist?

Dr_Dinosaur
2018-10-11, 11:55 PM
Could someone with the LK’s book tell me how it compares to the Elementalist (which is universally better than the original Kineticist afaik)? I’d love for it to be worth using over the SoP class but don’t want to pick the book up if it’s not.

khadgar567
2018-10-12, 10:05 AM
depends on how much you want to stick core kineticts you want? if you want to use core material and have hufe amount of additional options then legendary kineticts what you want. but if you dont want the balance the burn hassle yet blast all day elementalist works much better. and if you want to play aang or kora from avatar series champions of spheres can give you decent build for what you want.

http://spheresofpower.wikidot.com link to wiki were you can find both works for free.

Dr_Dinosaur
2018-10-12, 05:57 PM
depends on how much you want to stick core kineticts you want? if you want to use core material and have hufe amount of additional options then legendary kineticts what you want. but if you dont want the balance the burn hassle yet blast all day elementalist works much better. and if you want to play aang or kora from avatar series champions of spheres can give you decent build for what you want.

http://spheresofpower.wikidot.com link to wiki were you can find both works for free.

I’m fully aware of SoP and its sister systems. What I want to know is “does Legendary Kineticist seem worth using in a game where Elementalist is an option?” Because for base Kineticist the answer is a resounding “no”

Manyasone
2018-10-12, 07:31 PM
I’m fully aware of SoP and its sister systems. What I want to know is “does Legendary Kineticist seem worth using in a game where Elementalist is an option?” Because for base Kineticist the answer is a resounding “no”

Well. It does make the kinny more viable. But if you use Jolly his material might as well use all his material. Including the kineticist of porphyra series. It makes the class a lot more interesting than Paizo ever did