PDA

View Full Version : Vampire: Renfeild's Masquerade: Recruitment Closed

Shadow
2007-09-18, 04:11 AM
Helgraf & Shadow Present
Vampire: Renfield's Masquerade
R.M. Renfeild, committed to London's lunatic asylum, escapes soon after hearing his Master's call last night. In his blood-lust after such a long, dry trip, Vlad the Impaler fed from Renfield's veins as he once did in Transylvania.
But Renfeild had been deceived. His Master had promised him the gift of immortality, but instead brought him one step closer to death's door.

Fleeing for his life from the weakened Vampire, Renfeild's shattered psyche fought an ever losing battle with itself, for he now knew that he would never be shown the life eternal, as promised. But his Master's influence over him was too strong to ignore.

Vlad, in his weakened state from the trip, momentarily lost the link needed for his mental dominance of Renfeild. When his expected meal fled for his life, Vlad fell into a bloodthirsty rage, slaughtering Brits by the dozens, growing stronger with each drop of blood that fell upon his tongue.
So now, with the coming of Vlad to London, Renfeild understands that this poor island of England will soon become something like a blood farm for the father of all Vampires.

Attempting to aid his countrymen in any way that his fractured mind is able, Renfeild sometimes hides useful objects for Vlad's enemies to find. But sometimes....
Sometimes his Master's hold on him is too great to resist, and the Children of the Night receive the gifts instead.

And now the game is almost afoot, for the sun is about to set on London, and Vlad's new minions will be thirsty.....

Join us in London, where nothing is as it seems....

If you're unfamiliar with these games, check the "Werewolf Central" link in my sig.

*Note*: The game's day and night phases have been reversed. Each "normal game day" consists of a 48 hour night phase (for voting) and a 24 hour day phase (for for actions normally used "at night").
Those of you that played in Werewolf IV: The Paladins Strike Back are familiar with this concept.

Not voting two days in a row will lead to the automatic death of said player.

Once we have enough players, Helgraf or I will PM each player with their role, which will be one of the following, determined randomly, without regard to what they have played in the past.

The Roles:
*Note*: Any Roles listed in GREEN are reserved for Brits (villagers) only.
Any Roles listed in DARK RED are reserved for Vampires only.
Any Roles listed in BLUE are available to either affiliation. --The Brits: (Villagers) You are a citizen of Britain. Your job is to stay alive, and ferret out Vlad and his Children. Counts, obviously, as a Brit.

--Vlad the Impaler: (Pseudo-Alpha) As father of all Vampires, you have just awakened from a period of hibernation or torpor from the long travel to London and went on a ravenous feast of blood the previous night. You remember nothing of the previous night's activities, nor do you remember whom you feasted upon due to the drunken blood haze that fills your memory.
--Because of this, Vlad (same as the other Children) does NOT begin play with knowledge of who the other Children of the Night are (see below).
--Once every three nights, while Vlad still lives, instead of draining a Brit dry, he can choose to create another Child of the Night by draining a Brit almost to the point of death and then letting the individual drink from Vlad's own veins (if that Brit so chooses).

--Lucy Westerna: (Devil) Lucy's great beauty commands obedience from even the strongest of men. If she but asks a man his name, he proceeds to tell his life's tale. None can resist her. Counts as a Child of the Night. Lucy Westerna (same as the other Children) does NOT begin play with knowledge of who the other Children are (see below).

--Children of the Night: (Vampires=Wolves) You have awakened this night with little memory of the previous night's events. You do have a vague recollection of being viciously attacked on your way home. You were attacked by Vlad and have now risen as a Vampire yourself. Your job is to lie, deceive, and cajole the Brits into not lynching you. After day begins, PM the narrator(s) with your vote on whom you wish to drain dry/convert to spawn.
--The Narrator(s) will NOT PM you with whomever the other Children of the Night are. Your vote, obviously, counts as a Vampire. If there is a tie in the vote for the Vampire kill, the first vote received will be the individual drained to death. If the vote for whom to feed upon should happen to be an unknown Childe, instead of death, all of the Children who voted to kill said player instead learn that he is a fellow Childe, and thus, a Coven is created. Each Childe not yet introduced into a Coven votes separately.
--*Note* The Narrator(s) will keep track of how many Vampires have been introduced to any given Coven. When the Coven vote gets sent in, all Children which are a part of the Coven will be counted as voting for that person, and weigh that versus the individuals still apart from the Coven.

--The Gypsies: (Masons) Too long have you suffered at the hands of Vlad in Transylvania. You've all only just come to realize this since his migration to London and so you've followed him there intent on destroying him. Your job is to ferret out the Vampires, and to protect your fellow Gypsies. All Gypsies begin the game with knowledge of who the other Gypsies are. Your votes count as Brits'.

--Peter Hawkins: (Fool) Peter Hawkins is told at the beginning of the game that he is Absimillard, the Nosferatu Progenitor (see below). When Hawkins gets his foresight in the evening, he gets a random chance as to what he sees when he points someone out. When he points to the Absimillard, he will always see Peter Hawkins, and vise verse. Counts as a Brit.

--Jonathan Harker and Mina Murray: (Lovers) These two people's souls are so intertwined that if one of them should die, the other will fall dead of a broken heart. These two people can be anyone in the game: Children of the Night, Ancient Ones, etc.

--Dr. John Seward and Quincey P. Morris: (Feuders) These two, while both vying for Lucy's love have grown to hate each other so much that they will do anything in their power to kill the other. Either Dr. John Seward or Quincy P. Morris are only considered winning the game if one survives and the other is dead. Neither Dr. John Seward nor Quincey P. Morris may begin the game as Children of the Night (or it would be too easy for one to take the other out).

--Professor Abraham Van Helsing: (baner) Professor Abraham Van Helsing has been studying the occult for many years. He's an expert at destroying vampires and saving lives. Van Helsing can choose one player to protect from the Children of the Night every day. PM this choice to the narrators at dawn.

--Lord Godalming: (Emperor) Well known and respected by almost everyone in London, Lord Godalming's vote counts as three when determining who will be lynched.

--Arthur Holmwood, Esquire: (Heir) Heir to his father, Lord Godalming's lands, Arthur Holmwood's vote counts as two when determining who will be lynched. Arthur Holmwood becomes Lord Godalming if/when the Lord is killed.

The Ancient Ones are called so because that is what they are to become in time. These are the forefathers of the different Vampire Clans. Each was chosen specifically by Vlad (possibly in the future, possibly already) for the special gifts that they each possess. (Yes, we know that we're mixing two different myths here.) All Ancient One's Roles will be assigned before any other Roles. Unless otherwise noted in their description, the possibility exists that some of the Ancient Ones may, in fact, be Vampires, Lovers, Gypsies, etc.
*Note*: The use of the Clan names from Vampire: The Masquerade was purely for fluff value. Just because an individual gets one of these roles does NOT mean that they are DEFINITELY a vampire. But they may still be....

The Ancient Ones consist of:
--Dracian, the Ravnos Progenitor: (Illusionist) Each day Dracian can use his/her uncanny guile to trick Lucy Westerna and Absimillard to see whatever he desires. Target player shows as any role of Dracian's choice upon scrying by either of the aforementioned individuals.

--Absimillard, The Nosferatu Progenitor: (Diviner) Each day, Absimillard can use his uncanny knack for uncovering well hidden secrets to find out exactly who any certain individual is. Absimillard must be a Brit.

--Veddhartha, the Ventru Progenitor: (Abjuror) Veddhartha is a man of great power and influence. Every night he can choose to use his considerable resources to provide sanctuary to one player from the masses, granting them protection from lynching by the mob. PM this choice to the narrators at dusk. Veddhartha must be a Brit.

--"The Eldest", Tzimisce Progenitor: (Necromancer) Once every three days "The Eldest" can use his foul necromancy to raise one dead player from the grave, but this individual becomes horribly disfigured in the process. Raised players are randomly assigned a new role (Childe of the Night is a possibility as well). Once used, this ability cannot be used again until two full days have passed.

--Ishtar, the Toreador Progenitor: (Enchanter) Every day Ishtar can Possess a target player. The affected individual has been so completely enthralled by the Toreador that they don't even know that they're being manipulated. On the following night, the Possessed player's vote is counted as a vote for whomever Ishtar wills, instead of the individual's actual vote.

--Malkav, the Malkavian Progenitor: (Transmuter) Each day Malkav chooses a target and a random effect from all the roles happens to that person. If you get the Role of Malkav you can, if you so choose, target yourself with this ability, but we'll warn you that you may not want to in some unlucky cases....

--Troile, the Bruja Progenitor: (Evoker) When killed, Triole (while fighting for his/her life) enters a frenzied rage and utterly destroys one of his/her enemies. If drained by Vampires, one random Childe is killed. If killed by lynching, the last person to vote for Triole is killed. Any individual killed by Triole in his frenzy is so completely mutilated that they cannot even be brought back from the dead by "The Eldest."

--Tremere, the Tremere Progenitor: (Conjurer) Tremere is a budding Thaumaturge of such skill that he's figured out ways to use his own life force to create various effects. Five times during the course of the game, Tremere can choose to cast a spell to various effects.
Possible Incantations:
Blood Boil: Blood Boil may be manifested during the day to protect a target player from Being drained by Children of the Night. In the event that any Childe of the Night attacks the target player, the target's blood boils to such a degree that the mouth of the Vampire who unfortunately happens to be feeding on the target is burned so badly that he screams out in horrible pain, drawing attention to the attack, possibly revealing a single Childe of the Night for who he truly is (determined randomly from among those possible).

Blood Shield: A Blood Shield can be created at night, at any time before dawn breaks, to protect a target from lynching. PM the narrators before the end of the night. This ability may be used to prevent a lynching up to twice during the course of the game (following the five-per-game limit on total incantations).

Suicide: This powerful incantation, which can be cast either at night or during the day, anytime before dawn breaks, causes the target to commit suicide by whatever means at their disposal. Can be countered by anything that would normally counter a death (ie: protection from the Ventrue Progenitor in the case of a lynching). This ability may be used up to twice per game, following the five-per-game limit on total incantations.

Brainwipe: When Tremere chooses a target for this spell, the victim's mind is completely erased for a single day. This Ritual causes a target player to fall completely silent and useless for a single day. The target can not do so much as lift a finger, let alone speak. Brainwipe forces a target player to become inactive for the following night. Any posts by a "Brainwiped" character during the following game day will be considered cheating and will lead to said player's death. This ritual may only be cast during the day phase (so that the player in question and narrators are certain to be able to enforce it properly).
*note: This ability is used to *force* a player to simply fall silent for the day. This ability cannot be used to force a player to be auto-lynched. If used against a player threatened with auto-lynch, that player receives one more day to become active.

Some of the items that Renfeild may leave you include, but are not limited to: Mirror - You may use this mirror once to try and 'catch' a suspected vampire; however, mirrors are imperfect. There is a 50% chance of determining whether the target is a villager or vampire; the mirror is too distorted to determine any further information.

Crucifix - This item has a 25% chance of repelling a vampire if the user is attacked. It is destroyed either way afterward.

Charlatan's Crystal Set - This single use item can be used to change a subject's apparent type (villager or vampire) to that of the user's choosing.

Once the majority has voted for one person, that person is lynched. Dawn breaks, and it begins again. The lynched person is out, and can make comments, but nothing that could influence a vote. When a lynching happens, it is NOT revealed as to which role the person had unless said player was a Childe of the Night, or unless it becomes a necessity as in the case of the Lovers, Triole, etc..
If/when a body is found at dusk it is NOT revealed which role they had.
If the Vampires start blind, the entire game should continue that way.

Helgraf's "Scry Interference" rule will be used.

*NOTE* It is highly recommended that players (after their death) keep their roles a secret from anyone that didn't know it previously, as "The Eldest", Tzimisce Progenitor may very well raise you into the game once again with a different role.
A list of the Roles will be released upon completion of the game.

Victory Conditions:

For the Brits to win, they must destroy all of the Vampires.

For the Children of the Night to win, the Vampire Coven must simply reduce the number of Brits to equal their current numbers.

Once we have enough players (that number is yet to be determined) we will close recruitment.
The game is scheduled (at this point) to start on Tuesday, September 25th.

Players: 42Alarra
Almighty Salmon
Andre Fairchilde
Atreyu the Masked Llama
Banjo1985
Captain van der Decken
Castaras
CurlyKitGirl
Eldritch Knight
evnafets
Flying Elephant
Fleeing Coward
Freshmeat_
Haruki-kun
Hyramgraff
Ichneumon
Indurain
Ink
Jeggred Von
Jontom Xire
Joosbawx
Khaldan
Korias
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
Malmagor Andrigal
Neodan282
Pwenet
Pingcode20
Piratemonk
purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
radikalskippy
Raeden
Raiser B1ade
Stu42
Terumitsu
Therarde
Traveling Angel
Vonriel
Vuurmeester
Zar Peter
Zeratul
ZombieRockStar

banjo1985
2007-09-18, 04:13 AM
I don't even need to read the post now, just the title. Most definitely in!

EDIT - Read the rules, still definitely in!

Almighty Salmon
2007-09-18, 04:14 AM
Count me in! Then i'll read the rules. :smalltongue:

@V: Yeah, if i am. I'm after you first :smallbiggrin:
EDIT: @V: Still Worth it :smallamused:

Fleeing Coward
2007-09-18, 04:25 AM
@^ But wouldn't that get you killed the next night (day)?
In, Salmon's a vampire.

Ichneumon
2007-09-18, 04:40 AM
I'm in. I am a bit unsure about the rules, but I am reading them and I think I will be fine. I just love vampires.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/3360/vampireub8.png

Shadow
2007-09-18, 04:43 AM
Ich: Just follow the link in my sig to WW Central and you'll learn absolutely everything that you need to know about these games.
You can even read some of the previous games to get a feel for how it plays out.

pingcode20
2007-09-18, 04:47 AM
Pingcode is In!

Jeggred Von
2007-09-18, 05:07 AM
I'm in. Count me in.

Raiser Blade
2007-09-18, 05:14 AM
Raiser_B1ade is cooler than pingcode and also in.:smallbiggrin:

Korias
2007-09-18, 05:31 AM
Now... All Ihave to do is REMEMBER that I signed up for this. Either way, I'm in.

Alarra
2007-09-18, 06:04 AM
Okay, I can find time to play, I think.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-09-18, 06:05 AM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/llampire.gif

Rar! I'm in.

banjo1985
2007-09-18, 06:09 AM
Ah a vampire llama! There truely is a llama for every occasion :smallbiggrin:

Zar Peter
2007-09-18, 06:12 AM
Can't resist! I'm in!

Andre Fairchilde
2007-09-18, 07:03 AM
In. I'll read the rules after a few weeks of game play.

Pwenet
2007-09-18, 07:26 AM
Zombie Kitty Brains!

Oh yeah - I am in.

Castaras
2007-09-18, 07:35 AM
Zombie Kitty Brains!

That's Empress Zombie Kitty Brains to you. :smalltongue: :smallamused:

Oh, and I'm in. I think I'll be a zombie kitten again...:smallbiggrin:

pingcode20
2007-09-18, 07:39 AM
Raiser_B1ade is cooler than pingcode and also in.:smallbiggrin:

Aha, but Raiser_B1ade does not realise that Pingcode has the upper hand, as people will not pay attention to quiet Pingcode!

Pingcode also thinks Pingcode is cooler than Raiser_B1ade.

Skippy
2007-09-18, 07:52 AM
I'm in. If Shadow says "play Vampire", I'll play Vampire.

Pwenet
2007-09-18, 07:55 AM
That's Empress Zombie Kitty Brains to you. :smalltongue: :smallamused:

Oh, and I'm in. I think I'll be a zombie kitten again...:smallbiggrin:

Hmmmm, Empress Zombie Kitty Brains make good meal!

Oh wait, this is vampires, not zombies.

Hmmmm.

[My Wife's Cute Accent]I vant to suck your blood![/My Wife's Cute Accent]

Captain van der Decken
2007-09-18, 09:28 AM
Ooooh. I'm in.

Madmal
2007-09-18, 09:37 AM
In, let's check Shadow's game.

Vuurmeester
2007-09-18, 09:39 AM
I'm very much vanting to play zis game.

Terumitsu
2007-09-18, 10:13 AM
I am in for this one.

Flying Elephant
2007-09-18, 10:26 AM
I'm in!...........

Haruki-kun
2007-09-18, 11:00 AM
I'm in!

I'm getting to like these games. :smallbiggrin:

Helgraf
2007-09-18, 11:29 AM
I'm in ... on account I'm co-narrating our baby here.

Shadow
2007-09-18, 11:30 AM
Holy....
I wake up and it's almost already half full???

I think they like it Helgy....

(the ones that actually read it anyway :smallwink:)

Zar Peter
2007-09-18, 11:31 AM
I read it! (After signing up :smallsmile: )

Ichneumon
2007-09-18, 11:38 AM
I read it, twice, but I still have a question. This is a RP game, right?:smalltongue: And we have certain roles, unknown to the others, and have to behave like them. When we are of certain roles we need to pm Shadow certain things, such as who we want to kill, and than Shadow (the narrator) decides who dies and stuff. Right?

Shadow
2007-09-18, 11:43 AM
I read it, twice, but I still have a question. This is a RP game, right?:smalltongue: And we have certain roles, unknown to the others, and have to behave like them. When we are of certain roles we need to pm Shadow certain things, such as who we want to kill, and than Shadow (the narrator) decides who dies and stuff. Right?First of all:
Shadow and Helgraf.

Secondly:
Kind of, but not really.
If everyone knows your role, you're sure to be killed.
This is an RP game in that you can RP anyone or thing that you desire.
But if you get the role of, say, Van Helsing, and you RP it in the thread, you're sure to be killed immediately.

The role that you recieve via PM just before the game starts is a secret role. No one should know it but you. As the game progresss, there are ways for people to figure it out, but generally it should be a secret (until it's time for it to not be a secret anymore. Hypothetically, if you get the role of "Childe of the Night" (one of the vampires) you'll want to make sure that you keep that a secret to EVERYONE, unless you happen to find another vampire to team up with. If you get the role of "Veddhartha, the Ventru Progenitor" the vampires will either want to kill you, or they will want to turn you into a vampire. Most of the players will simply be "Brits" but a few will get a pecial role. Getting a special role and playing it in the thread (or even pretending to) will likely get you killed almost immediately.

One example of this is Atreyu in Mafia III. There was a role in that game that was called "The Shadow." Llama pretended to be the Shadow on day one. He was the first person that the Mafia killed because of this.

The role that you recieve in the game is set to give you a purpose. It's your function. But everyone in this game has enemies, regardless of their role. So if everyone knows your funtion, you will die early.

Does that make sense to you?

[edit]
Oh, and Helgraf and I NEVER decide who dies.
That's all up to you guys. The game is played in turns that consist of two different phases.
There's a night phase that happens from dusk til dawn in game. This period lasts 48 hours. During this time all the players try to decide who the bad guys are by voting for them. Votes are done in red text. Whoever has the most votes after 48 hours is removed from the game.
The next phase is the day phase, which lasts fro dawn til dusk. This phase lasts 24 hours. During this phase, anyone that has a special action to perform during that time does so via PM to Helgraf and I. This is the phase of the game where the vampires would tell us who they would like to kill.

After time's up, Helgraf or I will post the opening f the following Night Scene and it starts all over again.
This continues until either A) all of the Vampires are destroyed by the Brits -or- B) the Vampires reduce the total number of non-vampires numbers to equal their own.

Make sense?

[edit 2]
The RP portion is strictly for fluff in these games. Nothing more. You could get a Gypsy role and play a vampire if you like. But playing as one of the bad guys usually gets you killed a well.

Madmal
2007-09-18, 12:12 PM
((and then shadow proceedes to currupt the wasp...:smallsigh: ))

Shadow
2007-09-18, 12:22 PM
((and then shadow proceedes to currupt the wasp...:smallsigh: ))heh!
:biggrin:
No, I explained it without any of my usual devious stuff....

Raeden
2007-09-18, 12:41 PM
I've never played a wherewolf game online, but this seems to give a really interesting twist to the games like these I played IRL, so I would like to join too :)

Ichneumon
2007-09-18, 12:59 PM
Thank you, that really helped. :smallsmile:

@V: Thank you, I saw it. This is fun.

Shadow
2007-09-18, 01:09 PM
Thank you, that really helped. :smallsmile:My pleasure.
I added this at the end. I'm not sure if you saw it.
[edit 2]
The RP portion is strictly for fluff in these games. Nothing more. You could get a Gypsy role and play a vampire if you like. But playing as one of the bad guys usually gets you killed as well.

@v: I'll take that as an "Indy is in!"

Indurain
2007-09-18, 02:43 PM
*puts his fake fangs on*

"I vant to suck yor bloooooood"

zeratul
2007-09-18, 02:59 PM
Oh man, this looks cool, I'm so in.

Joosbawx
2007-09-18, 03:01 PM
Yes...absolutely in.

HyramGraff
2007-09-18, 03:22 PM
This looks like it will be a fun game and I'd like to play. I hope it doesn't suffer from the auto-lynch problems that other recent games have had.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-09-18, 03:52 PM
Brits and Vamps? In! No real need to ask is there?

Therarde
2007-09-18, 03:58 PM
This sounds pretty awesome. I'm in.

Jeggred Von
2007-09-18, 05:00 PM
CurlyKitGir, due to our piratey avatars....i say if we are brits...we become privateers. :)

Vonriel
2007-09-18, 05:59 PM
I'm in. I mean, a game where Shadow won't be killed, ever? I gotta see this! :smallwink:

Shadow
2007-09-18, 06:07 PM
You've seen it.
Twice!
There was Pirates 3.... (perfect)
And WW VII: UL....
Oh yeah.... We won both of those :smallwink:

[edit]
Three Times!
I forgot about Rebellion II.
Won that one as well. (perfect)

evnafets
2007-09-18, 06:42 PM
Count me in for this one.

Not quite convinced about the reversal of "day" and "night". How can Vampires kill during the 'day'? I guess voting during the day doesn't make much sense for them either.

Traveling_Angel
2007-09-18, 06:48 PM
In for 5th WW game.

Neodan282
2007-09-18, 07:07 PM
In, and I learned not to say your role the hard way in Rockstar.

Ink
2007-09-18, 07:34 PM
I'll play.

Can the Baner and Seer be recruited into Vampires as well?

Therarde
2007-09-18, 08:27 PM
You now what? If I end up as a vampire, I'm voting for Shadow. :p

Shadow
2007-09-18, 08:37 PM
If I somehow manage to not get killed in the opening post you mean?

*goes off to think up a way to survive, so that the narrator can get lynched*

Alarra
2007-09-18, 08:41 PM
Hey, ya don't have to kill off the narrators. We didn't.

Shadow
2007-09-18, 08:42 PM
Um....
They're vampires....

They kill.

Helgraf
2007-09-18, 11:29 PM
Yeah, it's pretty much a given that Shadow and Helgraf are gonna end up two bloodless corpses... ;)

Jeggred Von
2007-09-19, 12:52 AM
So how much longer until we get to the game ,Shad?

Shadow
2007-09-19, 01:02 AM
Look!
The rookie's surrounded by narrators....
Get him Helgy!

Well registration filled up a whole lot faster than I expected. At this rate we'll be full tomorrow afternoon.

We're scheduled to start next Tuesday. There are a lot of last munte things that need to be taken care of, but can't be done until registration is closed. Shooting back and forths with Helgraf. Assigning roles. Shooting back and forth with Helgy again. Dropping 50 PM's. Preparing Opening Scene. Answering the tons of expected questions that are sure to follow after roles are sent out. Etc. etc. etc.

So I'm thinking we'll just stick to the schedule.

*runs off to sign-up for Mafia since Joos is back*

Jontom Xire
2007-09-19, 09:08 AM
Definitely in despite commitment overload.

However I have a few questions:

1) What happens if Vlad tries to convert a mason or Van Helsing or someone similar?

2) If the diviner dies and someone else who died was raised by the necromancer is there a chance that person could become the diviner? Ditto for Vlad?

3) I'm a bit confused that the children of the night do their killing during the day...

4) What is the scry inteference rule?

Shadow
2007-09-19, 09:51 AM
1) Well, if one of those players were to be drained o the brink of death and offerred the blood of Vlad, there would be a *mysterious static drowns out answer*

2) Diviner=Yes, Vlad=*mysterious static returns*

3) Actually it's a simple matter of writing the scenes so that the body isn't found until about a half an hour after sundown; or that it was hidden so well that it's been lying there for quite some time (since last night) but no one found it. It makes little sense to have the Vampires active during the day (ie: voting) and this is a simple fix, allowing them to be active in the voting and such.

4) Check under Optional Rules on the first page of WW Central.

PirateMonk
2007-09-19, 04:41 PM
I'm in. Give me blood.

Khaldan
2007-09-19, 07:28 PM
In. Please give me a role:smallsmile:

Jeggred Von
2007-09-19, 08:06 PM
1) Well, if one of those players were to be drained o the brink of death and offerred the blood of Vlad, there would be a *mysterious static drowns out answer*

2) Diviner=Yes, Vlad=*mysterious static returns*

3) Actually it's a simple matter of writing the scenes so that the body isn't found until about a half an hour after sundown; or that it was hidden so well that it's been lying there for quite some time (since last night) but no one found it. It makes little sense to have the Vampires active during the day (ie: voting) and this is a simple fix, allowing them to be active in the voting and such.

4) Check under Optional Rules on the first page of WW Central.

Cool cool...
Just remember if you don't want me to destroy this game and make it a total regret for you inviting me here, make sure you- *mysterious static returns*

*smirks*

Helgraf
2007-09-19, 09:33 PM
Cool cool...
Just remember if you don't want me to destroy this game and make it a total regret for you inviting me here, make sure you- *mysterious static returns*

*smirks*

You're welcome to try. Silent Hill doan bother me.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-09-19, 09:57 PM
'Kay, let's see if I can actually keep three games going in my head at once plus schoolwork. Let's find out!

I'm in. Because it sounds like fun and I can probably lodge a role-playing persona in my skull long enough to not drop off the map for a while.

Unless I'm a Vampire. My dropping of the map seems to work pretty well when I'm a bad guy. (or a werewolf in general, as The Paladins Strike Back game of WW showed us)

ZombieRockStar
2007-09-19, 10:07 PM
I'm in.

Eldritch Knight
2007-09-19, 10:13 PM
In. (Blood - it's in you to give. (TO ME!))

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-09-20, 11:16 AM
You can sign me up.

Studoku
2007-09-20, 04:07 PM
I'll play.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-09-21, 05:44 PM
I may have to bow out. We'll see.

Freshmeat
2007-09-21, 09:03 PM
Signing up.

Shadow
2007-09-24, 12:43 AM
Recruitment is hereby closed.

Roles are being assigned and will be PM'd to all of you shortly.

Any questions about the roles you recieve should be directed to Helgraf or Shadow, not posted in the thread.

Game to start on Tuesday, as scheduled.
Look for a link here.

Happy hunting.

Helgraf
2007-09-24, 05:09 AM
A point of clarification for those who have been so chosen - The Progenitor Roles all have the flavour text that the character will eventually become a vampire. HOWEVER That does not mean that it will neccesarily happen in this game. Your alliegance is exactly what your PMed role says it is until such time, if any, as it changes. Such a change, if it occurs at all, will be PMed to you directly to deal with.

Just to clear up any possible confusion on that point.

Shadow
2007-09-24, 11:25 PM
All roles have been assigned and PM'd.
If you have not recieved a message from either Helgraf or myself regarding your role:
Please contact us immediately.

Game thread to go up (fairly) shortly.

Helgraf
2007-09-25, 12:26 AM
This way to the game thread, master.... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3244736#post3244736)