PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Chicken druid

Mystical-man
2018-10-22, 07:01 PM
(disclaimer I wasn't sure if this should be roleplaying or homebrew so sorry if this should be in homebrew)

I have decided to attempt to make a druid (circle of the Shepard) based off a music video and I am curious, has anyone made stats for a homebrew chicken or dire chicken? I would love to know cause it would help with the build of my character

Copper_Dragon
2018-10-22, 08:19 PM
1st, I'm curious about what music video this is based on...

But beyond that, I'd use cockatrice stats for a dire chicken. Just drop the petrification bit.

SunderedWorldDM
2018-10-22, 08:25 PM
Oh, I know the music video! The one with the ninjas and the autotune?

Maybe try a Blood Hawk with a decreased fly speed and Aggressive, as an orc?

Daghoulish
2018-10-22, 08:52 PM
(disclaimer I wasn't sure if this should be roleplaying or homebrew so sorry if this should be in homebrew)

I have decided to attempt to make a druid (circle of the Shepard) based off a music video and I am curious, has anyone made stats for a homebrew chicken or dire chicken? I would love to know cause it would help with the build of my character

I only know of one chicken template off hand and it was made by Middle Finger of Vecna, all credit goes to them.

Chicken
Tiny Beast, unaligned
Armor Class 12
Hit Points 4 (2d4-2)
Speed 40 ft.
STR 2 (-4), DEX 14 (+2), CON 8 (-1), INT 2 (-4), WIS 12 (+1), CHA 6 (-2)
Senses passive Perception 13
Languages-
Glide. When a chicken falls, it does not take falling damage and may travel 20 feet in any direction for every 10 feet it falls.
Actions
Beak. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d4+2 piercing damage.

Mystical-man
2018-10-22, 09:11 PM
ooo, cool and it is the ones with the ninjas, also I just talked to my dm and my druid can only use summoning spells and my wildshapes on summoning/ transforming into chickens but I am not limited to just beasts, magic chickens are coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miomuSGoPzI

Finback
2018-10-22, 10:03 PM
Reskin the War Ostrich from Tome of Beasts. Large beast, 42hp, speed 60, can do a standing leap, and does two kicking attacks (1d8+2 each)

BATTEL CHIKUN

Mystical-man
2018-10-22, 10:24 PM
Reskin the War Ostrich from Tome of Beasts. Large beast, 42hp, speed 60, can do a standing leap, and does two kicking attacks (1d8+2 each)

BATTEL CHIKUN

Thank you very much, the battle Chickun will cometh

Jerrykhor
2018-10-22, 10:39 PM
I only know of one chicken template off hand and it was made by Middle Finger of Vecna, all credit goes to them.

Chicken
Tiny Beast, unaligned
Armor Class 12
Hit Points 4 (2d4-2)
Speed 40 ft.
STR 2 (-4), DEX 14 (+2), CON 8 (-1), INT 2 (-4), WIS 12 (+1), CHA 6 (-2)
Senses passive Perception 13
Languages-
Glide. When a chicken falls, it does not take falling damage and may travel 20 feet in any direction for every 10 feet it falls.
Actions
Beak. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d4+2 piercing damage.
Seems like the chicken can easily one shot a commoner with its beak :smallbiggrin:.