PDA

View Full Version : Ice Cream Quest

Phhase
2018-10-26, 04:26 PM
Hey folks! It's a bit of an odd topic, but I couldn't think of a better place.

So I recently learned from a friend about several allegedly godlike ice cream flavors. Foremost among them was something called Vanilla Bean Espresso, a deliciously light coffee flavor created in limited quantities by Hagen-Daaz. Ever since they first tasted it, they've been looking for more, but to no avail. Intrigued (and also hungry) I've been looking into the matter myself a bit, with limited success. Has anyone else in this corner of the internet tasted this fabled flavor, or perhaps know where it can yet be found?

Peelee
2018-10-26, 04:29 PM
Hey folks! It's a bit of an odd topic, but I couldn't think of a better place.

So I recently learned from a friend about several allegedly godlike ice cream flavors. Foremost among them was something called Vanilla Bean Espresso, a deliciously light coffee flavor created in limited quantities by Hagen-Daaz. Ever since they first tasted it, they've been looking for more, but to no avail. Intrigued (and also hungry) I've been looking into the matter myself a bit, with limited success. Has anyone else in this corner of the internet tasted this fabled flavor, or perhaps know where it can yet be found?

No clue, but I have the same feelings towards the Infrared Freeze flavor of Powerade, which I haven't been able to find since the early aughts or so, so I can empathize with your friend.

factotum
2018-10-26, 10:24 PM
According to what I've been able to find, this was a limited edition from 2012. It's not made anymore, and even if you could somehow find a tub of the stuff, I'm pretty sure it would be well past its sell-by date.

kennygill
2018-11-28, 09:54 AM
:smallsmile::smallsmile::smallsmile:

Suzak
2018-12-03, 04:06 PM
Come across this post, can't anyone find the recipe for this then ? Sound like ... Delicious