PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Dreamscarred Press Processing Order

jack0700
2018-10-26, 06:06 PM
I apologize in advance if this is not the right place to ask this. Around 3 weeks ago I ordered a a color hardcover of Ultimate Psionics through Dreamscarred presses website ( not Amazon, just putting this here to be sure), and it has not yet arrived. In fact, whenever I check on the order in the "order" section of my account it just says that it is still processing. I have tried emailing Dreamscarred, asking on their forum, and calling them, but I have had no response thus far. So I would just like to know the following: has any one else had a problem like this, and if you have had this problem how did you solve it? Thank you in advance for any help that can be provided.

phlidwsn
2018-10-26, 09:40 PM
FWIW, I just poked them on Patreon for you(linking back to your post here), where they're usually pretty good about responding.

As for similar problems, it happens at their scale of things unfortunately. Despite the excellent content they put out, DSP is a side gig even for the owners I believe. Everyone there has an actual full-time job to pay the bills in addition to their work at DSP.