PDA

View Full Version : Druid in the World of Man

Ruethgar
2018-10-28, 03:42 AM
I’m really curious just how world altering the playground could make the results of my level one if they were the character IRL. I want to avoid the undoubtable torrent of rules bickering that would result if I posted how so I’m not going to post the build proper, just the abilities.

So, you gain the following abilities as a Necropoltian IRL, how could you use these powers to change the world?

Bardic Music as a 5th level bard. Animal Companion, Wild Empathy, Fel Conspiracy.

And the following spells at will at CL 40.

Mending, Create Element Windstorm Side Effect, Persistent Prestidigitation, Purify Food and Drink, Forage, Amanuensis, Arcane Mark, Chalkboard, Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Persistent Extended Ghost Harp, Ghost Sound, Cure Minor Wounds Dual Healing Side Effects, Mage Hand Dual Weight Loss Side Effects, Naturewatch, Electric Jolt Elemalific Dual Electric Side Effects, Persistent Extend Summon Instrument, Seekers Chant, Read Magic, Persistent Songbird, Persistent Deftness, Persistent Perfect Pitch, Chain Extend Thunderhead Rain and Thunderstone Side Effects, Footpad’s Grace Chameleon Side Effects, Deplicatory Hair Growth and Hair Color Side Effects

Extend Control Object, Persistent Aspect of the Wolf, Calm Animals, Greater Create Element Grass Growth Side Effects, Persistent Extend Endure Elements, Extend Twin Repeat Goodberry, Persistent Extend Obscuring Mist, Elemelific Energy Substitution(Electric) Lord of the Three Thunders Concussive Twin Produce Fire, Persistent Extend Speak With Animals, Persistent Extend Twin Repeat Wood Wose, Persistent Extend Expansion, Persistent Extend Expeditious Retreat, Persistent Extend Gentle Repose

Persistent Extend Alter Self, Persistent Extend Animate Instrument, Bestow Curse, Widen Soften Earth and Stone, Persistent Extend Tree Shape, Enlarge Widen Wood Shape, Extend Persistent Summon Elysian Thrush

Widen Plant Growth, Widen Fabricate, Chain Distilled Joy

Greater Create Element
Earth-Dirt 2x5x5+2x5x5/cl
Earth-Stone 1x5x5+1x5x5/cl
Earth-Sandstone 2x5x5+2x5x5/cl
Water-5ft cu+5ft cu/cl
Ice-5ft cu+5ft cu/cl
Blue Ice-0.5x5x5+0.5x5x5/

jdizzlean
2018-10-28, 12:34 PM
i think you have to explain a bit more, especially how a level 1 would get CL 40. Especially since w/o looking it seems like 50 at will SLAs.....

otherwise the end of this thread is basically "wave fingers, become emperor of the world".

Palanan
2018-10-28, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by Ruethgar
…Fel Conspiracy….

Does this mean that you gain the services of Red Fel himself as a consultant for all your conspiracy-related needs? :smalltongue:

Nifft
2018-10-28, 02:26 PM
Does this mean that you gain the services of Red Fel himself as a consultant for all your conspiracy-related needs? :smalltongue:

He gets the other four Fel Sentai colors as well.

Dr_Dinosaur
2018-10-28, 03:54 PM

Blue Fel, champion of Good!
Green Fel, champion of Chaos!
Yellow Fel, champion of Law!
White Fel, arbiter of Neutrality!

Red Fel
2018-10-28, 06:34 PM

Blue Fel, champion of Good!
Green Fel, champion of Chaos!
Yellow Fel, champion of Law!
White Fel, arbiter of Neutrality!

Fittingly, Red is the color of leadership. As usual.