PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Low-Level, Small Party Druid Feats

stayhoided
2018-10-29, 02:16 PM
Jumping into a small TTS game with a few friends this weekend and I'm looking for some feat advice.

It'll be a party of three with a melee cleric, kineticist, and I'm building a caster druid starting at level 3.

I picked the fire domain for RP purposes, but I'm stuck on my feats. I can't quite decide between going 1 - Spell Focus then 3 - Augment Summoning, or if it would be better to pick up Scribe Scroll and Improved Initiative since both other members already melee.

Basically it boils down to: are the summons still going to be handy with the other two being melee-ers, or should I just go with more spells via Scribe Scroll.

Any suggestions or other feats I'm overlooking?

Palanan
2018-10-29, 02:29 PM
I took Scribe Scroll as a druid and never regretted it, but this is probably a matter of personal taste.

As a druid you can probably help your party most with BFC, so I would say summoning might be less of a priority. But I'm sure there are other schools of thought.

Elkad
2018-10-29, 02:36 PM
I'd tend to think support and some bfc as well.

You can still push your AC around in melee, and summon if necessary, the summon just won't be quite as strong.

Expanding breadth is probably the better call, especially in a small party.

stayhoided
2018-10-29, 02:52 PM
Thanks guys!