PDA

View Full Version : Who's to blame?

Abjurer
2007-09-18, 04:00 PM
Surprisingly (and certainly contratily to her own wishes), Miko Miyazaki was not directly or even indirectly responsible for Roy's death. That given, who was?

The first name that jumps to mind is of course Xykon. It is true. Xykon killed Roy. But Xykon is a very casual, laid back villain, and would most likely have left Roy alone had he not presented himself so willingly to the lich. Who, then, should we blame? Guess who I blame:

http://i13.tinypic.com/5y9x7b6.jpg

Let it be known that I am as much a Belkar fan as the next guy, and actually consider no one responsible for Roy's demise but Xykon, or perhaps Roy himself (he did go after a super-powerful lich sorcerer solo). But, for the sake of argument, I'm taking on the position that all halflings are sadistic scum that revel only in the suffering and death of talk folk.

Thus, without further ado...
What do you think?

Twilight Jack
2007-09-18, 04:05 PM
Sue's to blame, she made the costumes!

Spiryt
2007-09-18, 04:09 PM
Ughh, sorry but I don't get what you are talking about.

However I can tell you that this thread will be probably closed. All threads that contained somehow processed Rich's work were closed.

(I don't find your post anyhow harmful of course, I'm just warning you. )

BRC
2007-09-18, 04:11 PM
Your to blame, yes you who is reading this right now, YOU killed roy. I hope you feel happy, murderer.

2007-09-18, 04:12 PM
Xykon killed Roy.

Thats the simplest answer. if you start saying it was Belkar's fault then you can just keep tracing back. Who gave him the Ring of Jumping? Who made said ring? Which of the Gods decided the make garavity kill people?

Green Bean
2007-09-18, 04:15 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that it might just have been Xykon, what with him being directly responsible and all. Somehow, being 'too laid back' to have it count doesn't really work for me. :smallamused:

explanetpluto
2007-09-18, 06:44 PM
Roy, for not jumping to reduce his falling damage by 10ft.

BTW, next time you post a picture that wide, spoiler it so it doesn't make the page wider, thanks.

David Argall
2007-09-18, 10:25 PM
For terms of the prophecy, Belkar can be deemed a cause of Roy's death.

For legal purposes, the lich is guilty.

For life insurance purposes, Roy is guilty.

Elfanatic
2007-09-19, 01:30 AM
Who's to blame?

GTA is to blame! These videogames are corrupting our youth, and training them to be killers! Go to your local video store now, tell them to stop selling GTA!

factotum
2007-09-19, 01:45 AM
Don't like to rain on your parade, but this theory has been in circulation ever since Roy died--the only difference here is that you decided to produce a graphic as evidence.

Bayar
2007-09-19, 03:41 AM
Gravity is the blame! He killed Roy !

Glyphic
2007-09-19, 03:44 AM
It was Video! Video Killed The Radio Star Roy!

Zencao
2007-09-19, 09:50 AM
It was Video! Video Killed The Radio Star Roy!

Best reply to this type of thread. EVER.

Ganurath
2007-09-19, 10:00 AM
It was Rich.

Edea
2007-09-19, 10:42 AM
It was Adobe Illustrator! Well, I'm certainly staying away from THAT program.

FireDrake
2007-09-19, 10:53 AM
I have to admit i tought of this too.

But, then again two of the people on the list are (as far as we know) 'killable'.