PDA

View Full Version : Where to post Starcraft 1 Campaigns

Lord
2018-11-01, 07:25 AM
So I recently poured my sweat and blood into creating a Starcraft 1 campaign called Refounding the Dominion. It shows just how it was Arcturus Mengsk managed to rebuild his Dominion after getting the snot kicked out of him by Kerrigan and the UED. It also gives an account of just what Jim Raynor was doing after True Colors.

I'm actually rather proud of it. And I want to see what other people think of it. Unfortunately, I have no idea where to post it. Does anyone know of any good sites for posting Starcraft custom campaigns? I'd appreciate any input.

GloatingSwine
2018-11-01, 08:42 AM
Other than hosting it on something like Onedrive and sharing it, I'm not sure if there's anywhere that does dedicated hosting for SC1 (SC2 has the Arcade).

teamliquid.net would probably be the place to advertise.

Psyren
2018-11-01, 10:22 AM
There's bound to be a popular site for custom SC maps, mods and campaigns. I would try the Starcaft reddit and see what the more dedicated community there recommends.

Keltest
2018-11-01, 10:32 AM
StarCraft Mapster used to be a dedicated site for distributing custom campaigns, but im not sure if they still host BW content or not.

Winthur
2018-11-01, 04:45 PM
Post it on the StarEdit forums and possibly get in touch with JayborinoPlays because he does YouTube channel playthroughs of Starcraft custom maps. Or at least ask him for any community outlets; there's a small, but active, niche of Starcraft mappers.

Also send it to me, I love Starcraft.

Lord
2018-11-01, 06:49 PM
Post it on the StarEdit forums and possibly get in touch with JayborinoPlays because he does YouTube channel playthroughs of Starcraft custom maps. Or at least ask him for any community outlets; there's a small, but active, niche of Starcraft mappers.

Also send it to me, I love Starcraft.

How would you like me to send it?

Winthur
2018-11-01, 07:05 PM
How would you like me to send it?
Dump it on a host of your choice like mega.co.nz and post a link. I don't think anyone will mind if you post it here, but you can also PM it to me.

Techwarrior
2018-11-02, 05:04 PM
I would also like a chance to play through your campaign.