PDA

View Full Version : Rainbows and sunshine! Creating the least Halloweenish character.

Swaoeaeieu
2018-11-01, 10:56 AM
Hello everyone,
A week after halloween, my group is having a halloween one shot adventure.
I myself am from a country that does not celebrate this and i thought it would be fun to bring the purest, bright-eyest, happiest most innocent cute and fluffy themed character to get murdered by a chainsaw there has ever been.

I just cant really find anything past getting fairy fire and other light based spells.

Does anyone have any fun ideas for classes, spells, maybe even homebrew or refluffing that could make this happen?

thanks in advance!

Fable Wright
2018-11-01, 11:04 AM
I'd say a Magical Girl Undying Warlock, with rainbow Eldritch Blasts and a Pact of the Chain pseudodragon or sprite obligatory mascot character. Possibly be a Mark of Handling Human from the Eberron UA to become the friend of all living things.

Only problem is that if your DM has seen Madoka Magica, this could very easily be flipped on its head.

Man_Over_Game
2018-11-01, 11:13 AM
Be Aasimar. Rock that glowing halo of yours.

For class, you have:
Celestial Warlock with a Pseudodragon, maybe with Devil's Sight, so you're never afraid of the dark, and you can just say "Hi" to all the scary things that are trying to hide in the dark.
Glamour Bard, constantly regaling your allies on the wonders of life and always looking on the bright side.
Redemption Paladin, always trying to make friends with the bad guys and scolding them when they don't play nice.
Shephard Druid, to be a Disney Princess.

Swaoeaeieu
2018-11-01, 02:29 PM
Well thats 2 people suggesting warlock. And Unicorns or Ki-rin are celestials... so thats a perfect patron.

I have 6 levels to play with. so that could mean 3rd level spells. using conjure animal i could summon a refluffed Rhino. those have horns, basically the same thing right?

Vogie
2018-11-01, 02:42 PM
Life Cleric / Mastermind Rogue mix.

All Helping all the time.

Speely
2018-11-01, 08:10 PM
I love the celestial Warlock suggestions! I would go halfling for maximum cuteness. I also love the idea of a Glamour bard, and I would go aasimar or eladrin there.

Other ideas:

A Sun Soul Monk with their ranged attacks fluffed as rainbows.

A Tabaxi Hexblade, Pact of the Blade. Your pact weapon is a greataxe that looks like a giant heart lollipop. You're a cute cat that that hits people with a pink heart and shoots rainbow blasts.

Mr.Spastic
2018-11-01, 09:20 PM
I would also recommend celestial warlock for all the previous reasons.

However, I have noticed that nobody has mentioned the Divine Soul Sorcerer, who can literally have the cosmic force of goodness flowing through their veins.

Ultimately it will mostly come down to role play.

For races, Halfling, Aasimar, and human come to mind. Almost forgot Eladrin.