PDA

View Full Version : Now what was that game again?

RationalGoblin
2007-09-18, 08:56 PM
Ah yes, the hunt for an old game that you used to enjoy, but cannot remember the name of anymore. An age-old dillemna that frequently requires help.

In my case, I remember an old Game Boy Advance game that invovled the main character going to Mars, and getting into a mecha. The main character had blue hair, and part of the game's name was Fist of Mars or Zeus or something like that. Annoyingly, that's all the details I can recall.

Can anyone help me in my search for this ever elusive game?

TheLogman
2007-09-18, 09:02 PM
Zone of the Enders: Fist of Mars (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zone_of_the_Enders:_The_Fist_of_Mars). Seems like a traditional giant robot anime, but a game. Turn-based combat with Mechs sounds pretty boring, but hey, it could be fun.

Korias
2007-09-18, 09:46 PM
Zone of the Enders: Fist of Mars (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zone_of_the_Enders:_The_Fist_of_Mars). Seems like a traditional giant robot anime, but a game. Turn-based combat with Mechs sounds pretty boring, but hey, it could be fun.

It was at first. The game's system allows you to use your own reaction speed in place of the characters, but at higher levels, your reaction speed is so much higher than what any human can achieve, so its better to let the computer do the work. The storyline was OK, the AI fair at best.

Personally, Its a good oneshot game. But dont buy a new one, get a used copy.

RationalGoblin
2007-09-18, 10:12 PM
It was at first. The game's system allows you to use your own reaction speed in place of the characters, but at higher levels, your reaction speed is so much higher than what any human can achieve, so its better to let the computer do the work. The storyline was OK, the AI fair at best.

Personally, Its a good oneshot game. But dont buy a new one, get a used copy.

Thank you, Logman for the information, and Korias? I planned on doing that. Thanks for the advice anyway.