PDA

View Full Version : My World RuneRealms: First World-build

theDeltaRune
2018-11-02, 11:39 PM
Hey, everyone! Kind of new to this place (bear with me). Straight to the point, I'm planning to create my first (and working) world for my campaign. I want to ask for some suggestions, I'm open for any criticism. I just need to get some advice from more experienced world-builders here.

I've created the setting and the map so far.

Setting:
In the Lands of Enur, live three Great Nations: Taruska, Petralus, and Fjor. After the great war between the Humans and the Orcs, the Elves stayed in Taruska where they used their magic to bring their land up to the skies, the Humans stayed in Petralus, and the Orcs fled to Fjor, a swampy terrain from the south, inhabited by Lizardfolk and the icy terrain at the north where they had no choice but to live there.

Years passed, the people of Enur decided to form factions amongst races.
Mainly: Greyhelm - Humans; Forgegarde - Dwarves; Hummingthorn's Grace - Elves; Wisdom of the Owl - Halflings; and Fangclaw - Orcs. Dwarves have allied with the Humans, Halflings (alongside with Gnomes) allied with the Elves, and Orcs have made peace with the Dragonborns who already reside in their area. The Lizardfolk are factionless, unaware of the events occured outside their territory. The Half-Orcs are found in the outskirts of Petralus. Same goes to Half-elves who are found at the bottom of Taruska. These people are outcasts to the factions in their corresponding areas.