PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Cyber Witch Build Brainstorming and Advice

Nepenthe
2018-11-07, 08:08 PM
I'm looking to build a back-up character for Iron Gods, joining at level 14. The concept of a Tech-savvy Witch really appeals to me.

My first thought was Spellslinger Wizard 1/Cartomancer Witch X casting spells through one of the technological rifles and fluffling the cards as data discs. What I'd really like though is to have my mind-affecting hexes and ones that normally target humanoids affect constructs as well.

Does anything like the Impossible bloodline arcana exist for Witches? Or is there a way to get decent hex progression on a Sorcerer? Should I be looking at entirely different avenues to achieve a creepy, tech-wielding, spell-tossing debuffer?

I'm leaning towards Ratfolk for the race solely because I love Ysoki in Starfinder. Also, the GM has ruled that Masterwork Transformation can remove the timeworn condition, so glitching is not something I need to worry about.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Almost forgot -- Mythic Teir 1 as well.

Malroth
2018-11-07, 08:17 PM
there's a third party splat that allows witch levels to count as sorcorer levels for bloodline purposes

Nepenthe
2018-11-07, 08:24 PM
there's a third party splat that allows witch levels to count as sorcorer levels for bloodline purposes
I should have specified 1st party only. But thanks.