PDA

View Full Version : New games/ Two Worlds and Shadow run

exodus_dragon
2007-09-19, 08:40 AM
Shadow run i think is pretty sweet, good game fast paced but lacks that whole story mode.
i give it a 9/10

as for two worlds what can i say its a Oblivion/Diablo wanna be game. its ok to an extent but some things are just over complicated like riding the Da**** horse GOD it sucks. other wise its ok decent fighting style (better than oblivion), has good taste as far as weopon stacking and enchanting like diablo.
i give it a 7/10

Tekraen
2007-09-19, 08:44 AM
Shadow run i think is pretty sweet, good game fast paced but lacks that whole story mode.
i give it a 9/10

Being a Shadowrun tabletop gamer, I found the game to be a crass violation of the Shadowrun license. It could've gone so much better, but they made a version of Counterstrike with most of the cheats enabled and slapped the beloved Shadowrun logo on it to try and sell a few extra copies. It makes me physically ill.

Ranis
2007-09-19, 08:46 AM
There are already threads for both of these games.

Also, Shadowrun is not exactly "new" anymore. And it sucked.

Hawriel
2007-09-19, 03:14 PM
shadowrun is vista only. Not going to buy a what $300 operating system i dont need just to play it. Im probly never going to by an Xbox 360 again $300

the above comments are right. Of what I saw of the game its just a sci fi shooter with magic and tech as a gimick. The shadowrun name is just a hook to get peaple to play it. Nothing to do with the real shadowrun world.