PDA

View Full Version : Player Help half efle female paladin

berserker7878
2018-11-09, 04:51 AM
I'm a goliath fighter (soldier) lv 8 , and for my role play i need a half elfe female paladin lv 13 and the stats and spells for the paladin,
just need something realist, in the story it's my mentor.

this half elf it's paladin it's more a paladin protection with more AC.

if someone has a character record already made for stats and spells, it is not for the game, but in case my DM wants to play against me or other situations where he needs his stats.

thk for the help

Unoriginal
2018-11-09, 05:02 AM
Would a NPC statblock work?

Asensur
2018-11-09, 05:10 AM
Use the Knight NPC form the monster manual (CR3), and change racial traits and the leadership ability.

Unoriginal
2018-11-09, 05:19 AM
Use the Knight NPC form the monster manual (CR3), and change racial traits and the leadership ability.

CR 3 doesn't fit someone who's supposed to be stronger than a lvl 8 character.

I'd go with the Blackguard NPC from the Volo's, with the appropriate modifications to make it more "good Paladin".

berserker7878
2018-11-09, 05:25 AM
Would a NPC statblock work?

i d'ont think so, i prefere a real stats and spells but i will look at the stats NPC. thk for the help

jdolch
2018-11-09, 06:21 AM
Would a half female elf paladin work ?

berserker7878
2018-11-09, 06:34 AM

i think, +2 charisma and +1 for to other carac, the principal carac for pala is charisma?

Arkhios
2018-11-09, 06:48 AM
If I understood correctly, what you want is that we would make a character (complete with stats) for you, to act as a mentor for the character you're actually playing?

Seriously, an NPC is more than enough for a character that is not played by someone in your group.

Just choose an appropriate NPC from the Monster Manual, change its race to half-elf, add a mention that it's a female, and check out the racial ability score adjustments for half-elf NPC's (there's a list in Dungeon Master's Guide for that), and you're done.

berserker7878
2018-11-09, 06:56 AM
If I understood correctly, what you want is that we would make a character (complete with stats) for you, to act as a mentor for the character you're actually playing?

Seriously, an NPC is more than enough for a character that is not played by someone in your group.

Just choose an appropriate NPC from the Monster Manual, change its race to half-elf, add a mention that it's a female, and check out the racial ability score adjustments for half-elf NPC's (there's a list in Dungeon Master's Guide for that), and you're done.

ok thank for the advice.

Laserlight
2018-11-09, 08:00 AM

+1 internet to you