PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Magic item for my Ranger

qqqqqqq7k
2018-11-11, 12:01 AM
I'm DMing a campaign and all of my players are the champions of gods, so far I have Artifacts for all of my players other than my Ranger, My rangers god is a god of hunting. any suggestions for items?

Edit: my ranger is a hunter who only uses a bow(horde breaker), as for my other characters I have a

-true neutral monk who has a sheathed sword(quarter staff stats) that he can only draw against gods or devils.

-a paladin of conquest who has armor made of arms that gives him an extra attack

-a druid of the moon circle who has a wand that allows them to risk xd10 to deal xd10 damage (50/50 chance)

stoutstien
2018-11-11, 12:52 AM
What sub class?

Arkhios
2018-11-11, 01:13 AM
More than the sub-class, what is their choice of style in combat?

Sindal
2018-11-11, 01:22 AM
If they're archers (since most are), a good old oathbow never hurt nobody.
Or 'Diana's bow', a bow charged with moonlight that can blind people

Or perhaps a sachel that gives them special arrows every once in a while

What kinda 'artifacts' do the rest of the dudes have?

I designed specific magic items for my players (they were new, I wanted ot make it special for them) that corresponded to their goals and personality, so that's always an option if you want to get creative.

thoroughlyS
2018-11-11, 03:41 AM
I'm DMing a campaign and all of my players are the champions of gods, so far I have Artifacts for all of my players other than my Ranger, My rangers god is a god of hunting. any suggestions for items?
Would you mind providing us with a short summary of your ranger, as well as the items you've given to other players?